To say parts of what REALLY happened....

people get things misunderstood and hurt over situations no matter what the situation might be. I am sure you all know what that situation is. all i can say is there are a handful of people that know EXACTLY what happened. many of you would like to say i am one of them but hate to disappoint you...im not! lol you all can believe me or not. i can not ever hurt someone i care about. i am pretty sure she knows this. hopefully those of you on here that know me also know that! this is all i am responding to what was said about me bc i dont think anymore drama will help anyone, it will just help destroy others and i am not that kind of a person. so god bless you all...especially the ones who have doubt/hate in their heart towards myself or anyone else. remember there is always someone out there for you to talk to and who will always forgive/forget things that have happened as long as you are honest with what really happened. thats all i have to say and would also request that people will stop attacking me via messages bc that will not help anyone get anywhere. thank you all for taking the time to read this and hope everyone understands. everyone is entilted to their own opinion and i am no one to stop it. just please no more hurtful things said to me is all i can ask for. yall have a great rest of the week/weekend and just relax!!!

xoxo cristy jones88 xoxo
What the hell did I miss?
Oh... umm OK... uhh... I guess that clears it up? Thanks ...I think.
Well, that clears everything right up.
These threads always amaze me. Whatever the I urial controversy, 98% of the board would have never heard about it. Now half the people who read this thread are going to start hunting the original thread(s) just because of the rebuttal. So as a result of this post, dozens and dozens of extra people will learn whatever it was that Cristy is upset about!!!
I am gonna go out on a limb and speculate that she may be PWI.
I'm "entilted" to believe that I didn't just read that!!!
This is what (I think) she's talking about....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=252320
look guys i didnt want to start anything else which is why i said what i did. this situation happened a few weeks ago and i didnt want to start more drama talkin crap about anyone else. thats not my style lol. its really not a big deal except like i said i was getting judged by people i thought were my friends. but if you dont know what was going on you are more then welcome to go hunt it down lol its not that serious...it was to the people who did decide to judge and go against me. so sorry guys i didnt go into detail....love yall!! lol dont be strangers...if you are a stranger just hit me up and we no longer have to be lol
yes, yes that is what i was talking about. it wasnt important enough to talk back...why..i dont have clout like that and ppl attacked me before i had a chance to respond. just know everyone that the police were involved and no i have not even been questioned. i have too good of heart to do that!! lol believe it or not...but yeah if anyone has any questions or concerns just feel free to say something. everything has been worked out and everything is fine.
Cristy, if you are getting PM's, emails, texts, tweets, whatever, why don't you just answer each one of them individually? Bringing this back up to page 1 is not helping you at all, IMO.
I am gonna go out on a limb and speculate that she may be PWI. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
JGW-

I assume you mean one of the following (some of which we're not allowed to speculate about on ECCIE, but others seem perfectly acceptable):

Posting While Intoxicated
Predominantly-White Institution
Public Windows Interface
Public Waters Inventory
Piedmont Wilderness Institute (South Carolina)
Proximity Warning Indicator (aviation)
Pure Worldwide Internet
Power Indication
People Web International (est. 2009)
Picasa Webalbum Integrator (web tool)
Pacific Wellness Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Polar Plasma Wave Investigation
Primarily White Institution
Potable Water Intake
Process Wise Integrator
Process Work Instruction
Pilot Warning Indicator
Plutonium Waste Incinerator (SRS)

I'm pretty sure it's not
Process Wise Integrator...
I'm not sure this post will do anything to actually improve the situation on your end.
...but yeah if anyone has any questions or concerns just feel free to say something. everything has been worked out and everything is fine. Originally Posted by cristy jones88
Well since you are taking questions....
Did you steal her car? Trash her place? Steal money? What happened to the money? The car? Chelsea's incall? There are now two threads about the issue, one from each of you, both in co-ed, so I'm assuming it's okay to ask? I can't be the only one who is curious.
Well since you are taking questions....
Did you steal her car? Trash her place? Steal money? What happened to the money? The car? Chelsea's incall? There are now two threads about the issue, one from each of you, both in co-ed, so I'm assuming it's okay to ask? I can't be the only one who is curious. Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie, that reminded me of the TV show "Soap".
Will Jessica give Chester a divorce?. Did Danny turn gay? Has Burt slept with his daughter? Will Chester find out he's not in prison, but just living in the basement? Answers to these and many other questions on the next episode of SOAP!