So,,, I Guess you can't compare a Chat Mod to an Idiot

Sorry AJAX

(self edit )

Guess I don't have to endure being hit on by every newbie that thinks I'm a chick...

So in a round about way...

Thanks
Do you have a showcase? What are your specials? I think procrastinators are cool! That's a hot avatar. Are you a Black Panther? Can I have a discount if I write you a really good review? You'll be set for life if I write you a good review. The last girl I wrote a review for? It was so good she didn't have to work ever again. At least I think so. I mean she never posted here again, so that proves it. I can do it for you too, if you really show me how much you want me too. My band's party van got repo'd so can I live with you? I need you to send me more pictures, cause the 380 on your web site aren't enough for me to decide if you are hot enough for me. Do ya got any that are hardcore? ... and some hand lotion? Then I'll decide, OK? I'm clean, come on. You know you can trust me, I'm on eccie. What do you mean by "no"? God, what a bitch. I know the mods and if you treat me like that I make sure you never work in Dallas again.
POD.. You owe me a keyboard... This one is covered in Ice Tea.. Sweet of course...

Thanks... I doubt being banned from Chat is really all that bad.. Look what it's done for Tony Gambino... Man, That Dude is COOL...
And Please change your Avitar.. After 3 or 4 rounds of Jack and Coke Pong.. It's about to make me puke...
DFWRaven, I've been hit on in chat by guys who thought I was a provider. Asked for showcase, availability, etc. LMAO I just answered "WTF? I'm a guy". And one guy still continued to ask for my showcase. LOL
Careful Raven, certain staff can always change your handle to add the TS in the front of it....
Hmmmm, What an idea LL. Hmmmmmm
"Careful Raven, certain staff can always change your handle to add the TS in the front of it...."

Whose to say that is not a goal of his?
Raven got banned from chat? Sheesh, I really am out of the loop. And POD, funny as hell.
Ban lifted. Have a great weekend everyone.
So, does this mean I can't move in? I even bought iced tea. Sweet, the way you like it.
So, does this mean I can't move in? I even bought iced tea. Sweet, the way you like it. Originally Posted by PODarkness
Be sure to mention if you are Russian or not....
Laz...
While I do have a thing for women from Former Soviet Union countrys.. You have Me mistaken for someone else as far as the TS comment...
I belive it was Jarod who had the imfamous run in with a Tranny...

POD.. No You can't move in.. Sweet Tea or not...I've heard your a cover thief and don't trim your toe nails....Besides.. There is only room for one hairy ass in my bed... no matter how many times Marla ManScapes Me.
Laz...

I belive it was Jarod who had the imfamous run in with a Tranny...
Originally Posted by DFWRaven
LOL, that was some funny shit!