How far will you go? :)

After a year of being in Southwest Ft Worth, which to me seemed like Alaska... I have moved back to civilization... Thank God! I have been missing all my buddies in Dallas County!

So my question is.. How far will you go to see your favorite girl? How far is too far??

xoxo
If she's my favorite girl, then it's unlikely that anywhere in the metroplex is 'too far'.

For me, however, the distance is inversely related to the frequency of visitation. It's much harder for me to get to Fort Worth (for example) on a regular basis than somewhere in Dallas.
I rarely venture south of LBJ in Dallas. It's an 80 mile drive for me to GB & NDT, and that's about the outer limit for a session for me.
I try not venture east of 75, south of 30 west of TCU or north of GB Tollway
I have flown over four states for an appointment.
As a fan of Fort Worth...Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
My AFT client drove all the way down here from St. Charles, Missouri to see me! I drive six hours to Louisiana to see one client almost every month. I will go to the end of the earth if the $$$ is right and I enjoy spending time with the client!
I have flown over four states for an appointment. Originally Posted by pyramider

And if the donations were right, you would have flown over 5 or more states!

My AFT client drove all the way down here from St. Charles, Missouri to see me! I drive six hours to Louisiana to see one client almost every month. I will go to the end of the earth if the $$$ is right and I enjoy spending time with the client! Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Since I am the one that is spending the money, then that is why I said what I said in post 4 as far as how far I would travel
caitlyn, it all depends on who the woman is. if she lived across the street but was waaaaaaaay below average, i wouldnt walk over there!!!

but my favs are above to waaaaaaaaay above average. so, generally i'll drive about 30 mins or so to get there, maybe a bit longer in traffic.

a few of my favs in the mid-cities and east ft. worth - about 45 mins or so. but, like jack daniels, i dont visit them frequently, and def not during the weekdays, only on weekends or fri nites.

now joe pool lake, hmmmmm???
Yep! Joe Pool Lake area now.... it's almost in my back yard!!

And RedTex? No one said I wasn't a "fan" of Ft. Worth. I just said it was extremely FAR for MY regulars to travel. Some did, and I had people fly from states away, and drive 4 or 5 hours... but I was an hour and 15 easy, from Frisco. Making it hard for them to see me as often as they did.

Why are people so fucking RUDE? ( Shakes Head )
I am too fucking lazy to go that far.

I will see a gal in a city I am going to if I already have something do there (cowboys game, concert, etc). If not, I will just find some local girl or let the traveling girl come to me. Ain't no pussy I have to pay for worth too much effort.....

sixx
Caitlyn, actually MOST people aren't so rude. It's just that the rude one's really stand out.
For civilian favorites, I've flown half way around the world on several occasions.
After a year of being in Southwest Ft Worth, which to me seemed like Alaska... I have moved back to civilization.. Originally Posted by Caitlyn
While Red Tex didn't spare any feelings in his comment you pretty much didn't either.

His comment was only as rude as yours.

Oh, and on topic, it isn't that far to drive from one end of the metroplex to another so if you are any good clients will drive for their favorite lady.
Have flown 2000 miles to see an ATF !