Tell me what i should do??

Well,i had a session scheduled with a well known local provider and we were gonna do a 3 hr session with drinks...Scheduled for 11pm and at 11pm i get a text saying shes having babysitter issues and she will make it up to me if we can reschedule...I tell her shit happens ill call her soon..the next day we text and decide on 9pm that night..she says the ex picked up my kid and its a kidless weekend now...She says "Ill see you at 9pm with bells on"...She said well since i last minute rescheduled you last night we will do 3hrs/500..im like ok,not neccasary but thats fair!! This is at 245pm and i tell her text me when u leave so i know you are on your way..She says of course...No call or no show,no text,nothing!! its 2 straight nights she did this,the 1st time babysitter thing,i can get..Tais ncns,no text, is overboard..What do i do about it?? I still have heard nothing and its 14 hrs after our scheduled appointment..I want to write a review but a buddy said put it in here and see what other people think you should do??What do you think? I appreciate it ladies and gents!
Move on. Fool me once...

Up to you whether or not you want to post a NCNS report and name her. I probably would, but it's up to you.
Don't write a review, write a thread in the review section, (as this will show up in a hobbyists research on a particular provider, when he does a "search" of the provider's name in the review section) or co-ed section, naming the provider and see when and if she responds in the co-ed section.

She may not have cost you any money, but it sounds like she wasted alot of your time!
Well, its a bit up to you. Has she logged in since then? Have you tried PMing her again? If you feel you have waited long enough and been fair, start a THREAD, not a review here in coed on the NC/NS. Have to give her handle to be of real use. Hopefully its one of those real life things that happens sometimes but nothing too serious
I've had one do that to me before. I didn't come on and rip her or anything. I actually stayed patient. I didn't sweat it TOO much, given that it didn't cost me any money or time. Long story short, eventually she did make it up and we (and her friend) had one hell of a time.

Moral of my point is, sometimes it's not necessary to come on tear someone apart, though at the moment it may feel like it. She may have another situation come up (sometimes bad breaks come in spades).

Before you decide to rip her in front of the world, I ask, does she have a history of this, with you or with others? If not, I wouldn't be in a hurry to post anything just yet. Give it a chance to play out and see what happens.
I agree with Rambro. Give it 24-48 hours and if you hear nothing back then post a thread in the review section.
I used to be quick on the draw to post a NCNS notice but once the lady I had posted about got in touch with me, had an excuse/reason and then made it up nicely later.
I felt kind of like a heel afterwards.
Don't let your disappointment emotion speak first. I know it's tough to be NCNS'd though. There is rarely a good reason for it.
I also agree that you should give it time before posting a NCNS thread!

But, I do have one question? First appt was scheduled at 11pm, right? And, she cancels at EXACTLY 11pm due to babysitter issues! Wouldn't she had issues before that, also? Damn babysitter has sucky timing, huh? LOL!
@Lana well,she sent me a text about 1030 saying shes running a tad behind so i said lets just make it 1145 so u dont have to rush...no hurry..then she sent text at 11 saying sorry babysitter issues..
@Lana well,she sent me a text about 1030 saying shes running a tad behind so i said lets just make it 1145 so u dont have to rush...no hurry..then she sent text at 11 saying sorry babysitter issues.. Originally Posted by daddy070
Awwwww, I see! Makes sense now! Let's just hope that she is okay!
Sir, it sounds to me like she was using the babysitter issue to her advantage. Some regular client probably called her with a more lucrative date, and he was unsure if he could meet her, so she strung you along with not meeting, then late, then meeting, then nc/ns. Women are at a great advantage, they can use the single mother, babysitting issue to their advantage and it's believeable, when really it's just juggling more lucrative dates.
Give her time to response.

Maybe the ex didn't pick up the kiddos?

Lana asked a good question, has she logged on here yet?.
More than likely she is experiencing some drama. She should have contacted you to explain, but she could have been distraught in dealing with family issues and having to cancel two times in a row. Although it just takes a minute to call you, I too recommend waiting 48 hours. I don't think she really wanted to lose a $500 date.

It's up to you to determine the proper course. You could write her off, write a NCNS review thread, or hopefully work out a happy ending. You have been very fair and patient, so I don't think anyone could legitimately fault you for your choice.
Just move on.
first of all, since none of know who she is or why she did what she did, speculation is absolutely pointless and could just add to drama. so, i suggest offering daddy070 some advice on his question and/or relate how you handled a similar situation in the past.

i agree w/ rambro and the wanderer - give her some time to provide an explanation. if the explanation is reasonable to you, schedule a makeup visit w/ her. and if you feel like you'd like to share those delites, write a review.

if, on the other hand, she doesnt reply or she gives what seems like a bogus explanation -and- you would like to inform others, draft a very straightforward account of what occurred [using notepad, word, favorite text editor], then review, edit it, and edit it again before posting [in co-ed forum]. just the facts, no blasting, harping, whining, dog piling.

and as has been said, all that's missed is the time you spent waiting for her.
no money down the drain, no memory of a crappy time to clog up the brain.
breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.
having delites can be one of the best things that it's all about.
that sucks. hell take me out for drinks and lets have a 3 hr session ill make up for her mistake and help u forget about it ill never stand u up! plus, no babysitting issues or drama with me... i dont have kids.. send me a pm or shoot me a call or text anytime ill be happy to see u babe