Date: 09/12/19
Name: Mia Michelle
Phone: -
Email Address: miamichellexo@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Southside
Activities: Drinks, conversation, kissing, DATY, BBBJ, Doggy, MISH, and Doggy until completion.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mia is easily the most beautiful woman on ECCIE in my humble opinion. She is stunningly gorgeous, has sexy Double Ds., beautiful green eyes, with curves in all the right places. Her kisses are like heaven. She is a 10 in every category.
Recommendation: Yes
  • cctax
  • 09-15-2019, 11:08 PM
  • cctax
  • 09-16-2019, 08:39 AM
Did she paint your house too? Originally Posted by PhillipMcCondom
Lmfao no shit.
Lmfao no shit. Originally Posted by StellarVerse
LMAO I got a violation for revealing private information by quoting the original reviewer. No wonder this wack site is dying, mods are a fucking joke
Your right,mods have gone crazy, site is going to fold with that kind of crap.
Where are her picture
Where are her picture Originally Posted by Zackdog
There is no longer any pics of any women on this site.
Naturals? Or MM?
  • cctax
  • 09-22-2019, 08:52 PM
Sorry to those who have asked me questions about Mia. I received a warning from the Moderator for giving her hourly rate even though she wants hobbyists to know her rate. Since I didn't include this information in my review I cannot reveal Premium Access information to members you do not have Premium Access. So I am not allowed by the Moderator to answer your questions or to post pictures because it would reveal information only allowed to members with premiums access. I am just relaying to you the warning I received from the Moderator. I guess the original intent of this site has gone by the wayside.
Number ?