*Ginger*
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews
Default False Information Within Review
Hopefully this can be corrected or review deleted from account

nor am i sure why this individual would post False Information within a Review

On me what benefit does this person expect to gain i do not offer a Greek
session for 150 nor will i ever consider it!!
"Cheaper The Service..The Cheaper The Results"
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1301801

Does anyone understand what she was trying to say? I see where the guy said he got greek but I had to deduce it...maybe try English?

*Ginger*
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1301801 Originally Posted by *Ginger*

Does anyone understand what she was trying to say? I see where the guy said he got greek but I had to deduce it...maybe try English? Originally Posted by RandB fan
Best I can come up with before coffee kicks in is the dispute is the price.
She mentions the price more as the false info in the review...so either price or the action "Greek" being included at the listed price.
Considering the hour, maybe Cupid wanted some ass (literally) and referenced the Costco rate
*Ginger*
Verified Provider

My Showcase
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1301801 Originally Posted by *Ginger*
Hey Gin, you might want to clarify. The gent reviewed a 30 minute session, your showcase shows the 30 minute donation as he posted. Is Greek the issue, maybe no Greek at all or no Greek in a 30 minute session?

BB
I think she is saying that she does not provide Greek in the 30 minute, $150 session, even though her profile does not read, "Greek is not an option in the 30 minute session", so she can deny that it happened, but it is a he said/she said scenario.
My issue with this review is the falsification of what took place and the rate my 30min session for incall is 150 and as posted within my showcase i am fetish friendly with a extra donation for the Greek activity it would be a extra 150...however this review states i accepted 150 for a 30min session with Greek included which is not the correct information....i have other reviews that consist of the Greek activity and the rate or donation given was not 150 so why would i treat this Hobbyist who wrote the review any different...*DavidFree986* You are correct That is exactly what i'm trying to convey here i was so upset when i read this and want the review taken from my account...My goal is to keep my business clean here and provide a service I'm New on The Site But Not new to the Business!!
My issue with this review is the falsification of what took place and the rate my 30min session for incall is 150 and as posted within my showcase i am fetish friendly with a extra donation for the Greek activity it would be a extra 150...however this review states i accepted 150 for a 30min session with Greek included which is not the correct information....i have other reviews that consist of the Greek activity and the rate or donation given was not 150 so why would i treat this Hobbyist who wrote the review any different...*DavidFree986* You are correct That is exactly what i'm trying to convey here i was so upset when i read this and want the review taken from my account...My goal is to keep my business clean here and provide a service I'm New on The Site But Not new to the Business!! Originally Posted by *Ginger*
Great post Ginger. Thanks for the clarification!
This is a business after all. I think the lady is exactly right to want to correct something that does not accurately reflect the terms of her business with her clients. I wish more ladies would strive to be precise like this. I respect her for letting us all know what we can expect and not expect. I hate misunderstanding and like accuracy. Thanks Ginger.
I posted on your review and asked him to clarify.

Mistakes happen. I have mistakenly typed in the wrong rate before. I've also written an honest review that the provider asked me to change later because the rate was a last-minute special. Mistakes happen...no big deal.

I say give him a chance to fix it, if it was a mistake. No matter what, the first post on the review is mine and it indicates that there is a possibility that those services are not available at the listed rate.

Sometimes you just can't do anything about it. Best course of action is to ask politely for an edit and if you don't get it...roll with it.
Ginger, did the session take place or not? It reads to me like you are saying it didnt happen at all.
So much for privacy amongst reviews...lol
Ginger, you are a beautiful young lady though.
Corona Sweetie The meeting Actually Took Place And again Wrong information...it's stated On the Review That The Meeting Took place In early Feb. We Met Two Days Ago He Posted A ISO Request I Pm His Inbox And We Simply Arranged The Meeting Of 30mins for the rate of 150...The Travel Donation To the Greece Isle for 30mins 300...FYI Pm Also Sent To Hobbyist Asking Why The false Review..No Reply!!
Ginger, can you tell us
1. Did he go to the greek aisles with you?
2. What did he pay you?
Session Was 30mins.150 Was Accepted...However Corona Sweetie He NEVER Boarded The Flight To Greece...Maybe He Lack The Extra Donation Required For That Particular *VIP*Pass!!
Men like simple answers.

Example:

Yes the session happened but there was no greek involved.

Speaking in riddles just makes things hard to understand.