a)Hair

B) shaved

c) trimmed

D) don't care
Apple or pecan actually.
Bald as a billiard ball...
  • Sabb8
  • 11-25-2016, 06:33 AM
I like mine all kinds of ways but something about a nice bush reminds me of hooking up with the younger ladies when I was in high school. I'm not that old but it still brings back memories.

I never choose on the basis of grooming alone.

That said, ample but neatly trimmed (French wax) is my favorite.
Shaved please. Pubes tickle my nose.
That's the best of both worlds.

I passionately believe that true gingers and blondes should always have a little pussy hair (and a clean asspipe, of course). It is a huge turn on for me! Huge!

Peace.

JS
You changed your poll from hair pie to hairy twat.
  • 5T3V3
  • 11-25-2016, 04:11 PM
I like mine all kinds of ways but something about a nice bush reminds me of hooking up with the younger ladies when I was in high school. I'm not that old but it still brings back memories.

Originally Posted by Sabb8
When it comes to hairy pussy, I don't mind wild growth, so long as everything from the clit down to the taint and back up the ass crack is clean and hair free. In this example the outside lips would need to be shaved. Many ladies don't have this problem as the hair is ultra fine and short or none existence. I do not mind under arm hair, but leg hair is another story. Also there is nothing worse for me then a hairy butt crack. Also, no chest or nipple hair - and for the dark haired ladies that tend to have a mustache DO NOT SHAVE IT - bleach it if you must but if you shave it the 5 o'clock shadow kiss is the kiss of death for me. Every time you shave it even once the hair fight back and grow thicker and darker until kissing you feels like kissing a man with tits - I assume.

Also, for the ladies looking for higher end appeal - a waxed vajayjay is far nicer than any other depilatory methodology regardless of from where the hair is removed. There are no razor bumps or stubble and once you get two or three cycles in it lasts a good 7 days to 10 days between and the regrowth feels softer because it doesn't have a sharp razor point on the stubble.
Let me just take the opportunity to shamelessly advocate for bush...

It was about six years ago that I made the switch and decided to start keeping all my body hair. My arm pits, legs, and cunt are all unshaven. As for the few adorable and super fine hairs that are in the vicinity of my starfish, they haven't been a deterrent to me having my ass eaten thus far.
shaved or trimmed. My favorite play is daty, but am not fond of hair in my teeth. I try to do the same for my playmates. I doubt they want hair in their teeth either.

p.s. if clean and smells good, all pussy tastes fantastic, hair or no hair.
Shave that box!
@Lena, you don't shave your pits? Not in the states hon. That's not how we roll.
I hate shaving but I do it as a matter of hygiene.