Questions for providers. Meeting other providers and doing doubles

I haven't been in the hobby very long. Things are starting to pick up for me and I'm looking to travel. I only know one other provider, but she isn't in town right now. Customers are constantly asking me if I know this provider or that provider which is odd to me because why would I just know these girls lol because we are all providers? My question for the females out there are how did you meet your provider friends or your doubles partners?
Been to one of ck1942's socials?

Great way to network with the guys and gals.

SF
^^^good point^^^
No I haven't. I think I got an invite once but didn't see it in time.
I should mention that I was just wondering how Other providers met each other because I've only ever met one provider and that's who I double with but we are real world friends.
I read the boards and if I see a gal that is similar to me and peaks my interest,then I pm her and ask if she wants to do doubles....but research VERY carefully and be careful who you trust!
I read the boards and if I see a gal that is similar to me and peaks my interest,then I pm her and ask if she wants to do doubles....but research VERY carefully and be careful who you trust!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks hun. That's pretty much the response I was looking for
Lol I get the same question. Like we all hang out or something. I keep this "life" completely separate from my real one and don't mingle with anyone outside the bedroom.

But yeah, check out other girls profiles and reach out. Most girls would probably be down to meet at Starbucks to see if you vibe well before an appointment.
Lol I get the same question. Like we all hang out or something. I keep this "life" completely separate from my real one and don't mingle with anyone outside the bedroom.

But yeah, check out other girls profiles and reach out. Most girls would probably be down to meet at Starbucks to see if you vibe well before an appointment. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Omg yessss lol. I'm like how would I know these other girls I'm not booking them lol. I suppose meeting at a Starbucks would be ok, lol. I only know one other provider so sending a pm would probably be the only other way to meet them.
CK's socials as mentioned is a way to met potential customers, potential partners and potential 'friends'.

PM is the other option, especially when you read posts to find someone with a rational thought process.

In my way of thinking, an asshole online is more than likely an asshole in their thinking process regardless of RW face to face. A non gender specific issue.

You may find some of the females willing to meet for coffee, breakfast tacos, lunch etc.

A business 'date'.
CK's socials as mentioned is a way to met potential customers, potential partners and potential 'friends'.

PM is the other option, especially when you read posts to find someone with a rational thought process.

In my way of thinking, an asshole online is more than likely an asshole in their thinking process regardless of RW face to face. A non gender specific issue.

You may find some of the females willing to meet for coffee, breakfast tacos, lunch etc.

A business 'date'. Originally Posted by Doglegg
I agree. Maybe I will get an invite to the next event
B.,

Thanks for asking!

Got you on the guest list and formal invites are in process for the next event.

More info on San Antonio and Austin events usually in my signature a month or so ahead.

Stay safe out there.
I am open to doing doubles with a younger hot provider jiji. Mamii wants to enjoy as well jiji Maybe I can get one of those invites if i am in town... Also maybe for Emma as well my current doubles partner...
I am open to doing doubles with a younger hot provider jiji. Mamii wants to enjoy as well jiji Maybe I can get one of those invites if i am in town... Also maybe for Emma as well my current doubles partner... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Was this a response to me or ck? If you're ever in town without your doubles partner lmk and I am open to a double.
B.,

Thanks for asking!

Got you on the guest list and formal invites are in process for the next event.

More info on San Antonio and Austin events usually in my signature a month or so ahead.

Stay safe out there. Originally Posted by ck1942
I'm excited for the next event. Would it be possible to get my current doubles partner on the list as well, or bring a fellow site member as a guest? I will check out the rules right now