LOL crazy booker

Weeb....Be nice? How bout sharing more than one [encounter] over 4 yrs here? Sharing is caring. Originally Posted by RamTheJam
He is sharing...money for premium access with the owners of this site. LOL.
  • Weeb7
  • 03-21-2019, 02:59 AM
Weeb....Be nice? How bout sharing more than one review over 4 yrs here? Sharing is caring. Originally Posted by RamTheJam

Oh hey, I didn't mean to come off snarky or mean at all. It was meant to be more of a straight to the point post to be glanced over.

And yeah, I'm a lazy lurker, but I'm changing my ways. I promise I will submit more reviews, as I do appreciate this community
  • Weeb7
  • 03-21-2019, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=SecretE;1061359054]He is sharing...money for premium access with the owners of this site. LOL.

When you're ballin like me, money ain't a thang.

Just kidding.

I just recently got premium with the review I posted. I do plan to keep it with more reviews submitted
Has anyone booked with them recently. Website does show the new girls usually they do a good job updating?
I was wondering the same thing. They seem like they went on spring break with the rest of Austin.
Has anyone booked with them recently. Website does show the new girls usually they do a good job updating? Originally Posted by jerryjones
Info in Men’s lounge
I got roses ready and I’m ready to take the plunge, but I cannot make up my mind weather I should go with T.A.E or L.O.L I saved my some roses just now don’t know which one I should book with my first time booking a studio
I've never had any problems with the LoL booker. I text her, ask for a specific girl and time, and either get a yes (usually) or occasionally a request to shift the time slightly. In my experience it couldn't be easier.
Info in Men’s lounge Originally Posted by whynot11
Can u share?
Are y’all getting the we are closed text when trying to book?
Can someone PM me the status on LOL reopening? I haven't found it on here...thanks!
Guys, be careful here. Wait till the website gets updated. I don't have a good feel about what happened to LOL. If someone knows something, please post. Maybe LE messed around there?
I was told by the booker, they might be opening by April 8th. there is a topic in ML
Something up with this agency? Website hasn't been updated in a long time. Those girls never stick around that long and booker always told me to check website. Booking early morning by 9am was never a problem.