Encounter: Cindy finally back at H foot.

• CrisR
  • 03-15-2024, 06:10 PM
User ID: -
Date: 3/1/24
Name: Cindy
Phone: 7373281063
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass Rd.
Activities: LFK, Daty, fiv, L1
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder length.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Natural DDs, voluptuous with a great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
How tall is Cindy? I don’t recall which one she is.
How tall is Cindy? I don’t recall which one she is. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
She's short with some meat on her bones- much, much thicker than everyone else at H. Also, those double Ds of her's are natural with little to no perk left.

With all that being said, she's still a good time.
Alice asked me to give Cindy a short review. Cindy asked me not to. lol I told Cindy... I don't wanna give you a review. If everyone finds out how much fun you are... I won't be able to break you from the others and keep you for myself! So this is not a review for one of the best times in town. All you other guys stay away. She's MINE!!!!! lol

Seriously, She says she's only here till the end of the month. Stop by soon.
  • CrisR
  • 03-17-2024, 12:27 PM
Maybe this has something to do with the fact that some of the girls in the past wouldn't let her know when guys were asking for her. I once made an appointment to see Cindy and was told that she was available and I showed up within 20 minutes, and when I got there I was told that Cindy was busy and the girl who opened the door said that she would take care of me. I mentioned this to Cindy the next time I saw and she confirmed that there was some drama going on there. But this happened before she left a few months ago.
She's short with some meat on her bones- much, much thicker than everyone else at H. Also, those double Ds of her's are natural with little to no perk left.

With all that being said, she's still a good time. Originally Posted by Not_russian
Thanks!