Beaumont goes UTR

This board is so uneventful! I find myself on the Houston forum and visiting there often because at least there's a sign of life. :-)
I totally frackin agree
i have never thought beaumont shold be in the NE texas forum anyway, it should be in the houston forum. Beaumont is nowhere close to northeast tx
ynot out .....
I have encountered several providers and hobbyists who talk horribly about Beaumont. They say our board and town is so boring. It kinda offends me...lol. But it's very true. Thank goodness for the gents that stay dedicated to TEAM CHLOE! Or I may have fallen off the radar at this point. :-)

Houston=Great Times for all!
Up until recent, Dallas was the place to be
Bmt has gotten bad nothing ever going on and seems like less and less providers come here
Less and less loyal hobbyists too. Most of my friends travel from Houston and Louisianna to see me. I am still having fun even if Beaumont isn't!
Bmt has gotten bad nothing ever going on and seems like less and less providers come here Originally Posted by Fgg0217
There is always things going on in Beaumont. I've only been here a few years and pretty much always have somewhere to go when I'm off. The problem with Beaumont is people try and compare it to Houston. Well duh its going to seem lame when you compare it to a city with 2 million residents when Beaumont has roughly 100k .
Exactly, me and my friends go out all the time to different bars and restaurant bars all the time. Plenty to do here if u put out any amount of effort.
I'm not sure what 'nothing ever going on' means literally, maybe something different than what I think.
I agree the hobby/business can be sporadic and/or inconsistent, but not non-existent. As a provider, you really have to work hard to market yourself to your target audience here since there is a much smaller population of potential hobbyists seeking services, as compared to Houston. Advertising in other forums such as Houston or Louisiana are helpful and draws visitors who may be passing through, as Chloe suggested.

In regard to Fgg's comment about less providers visiting here, I have to disagree. ECCIE and P411 seem to have a steady stream of visiting providers here, alot more than there were when I started in Beaumont in October 2011. Fgg - perhaps you should join P411 so that you can see what ladies are visiting who are not posting on ECCIE.

As with any city or location, it is what you make of it. If you look closely enough there are many activities going on year-round in this area, depending upon your interests.
  • jwood
  • 03-18-2013, 03:48 PM
The whole Northeast Tx board is as dead as I have ever seen it. I'm suffering from lack of nookie
I wasn't talking about Beaumont being boring as a social scene. I was meaning this board.
The whole Northeast Tx board is as dead as I have ever seen it. I'm suffering from lack of nookie Originally Posted by jwood
Dude... That's the Hawaiian disease right...? "Lack-o-nookie"....lol
Beaumont use to be great! I may have to make another stop there! I know I've said I'd steer clear of it, but why not revisit??
Beaumont use to be great! I may have to make another stop there! I know I've said I'd steer clear of it, but why not revisit?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Come on down! Beaumont will be in need of some professional, reliable providers after I'm gone in June.