No Pre-Book Cant Make It....

Sorry Tyler,

No pre-book I just cant come on faith..... Sorry maybe next time guy's just maybe this week you might have been busy...

XOXOXO, Miss Melissa
You should try coming to Longview Hun.
  • GMTA
  • 04-23-2013, 03:02 PM
I see a pattern does anyone else
Its not a pattern.. I went to San Antinio, I went to Shreveport.. I want at least 2 prebook before I make that jump.... Its cost gas, room alone are alot these day's. When I see no activiy or when there really no one is responding to my ad or when I see that there are no emails not even from regulars saying yes I just say no and not go....

I am not one of those person that want to skip out I want to have fun... If I can see that you guy's are really intrested and want to have some real fun, then I should see email, texts message something then nothing GMTA. ...

Sorry it has to work that way before I do anything.. I did not see in 5 days a whole lot of people saying yes lets have fun.... Maybe one pre-book and a maybe 2 emails (WOW).. I did not even here from regulars so it must be bad timeing or something is not right for me not to come there.

If you want me in your city, town or where you want me I need people showing intrested, pre-book, phone ringing something to show and prove to me this is going to be fun!!!!
  • ricio
  • 04-23-2013, 04:17 PM
U should come around Texarkana.
  • GMTA
  • 04-24-2013, 08:43 AM
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I was just making an in general comment about all the cancellations lately . Not directed to or at anyone in general.