Stolen Pictures

I just wanted to give the guys and ladies the heads up, that on wichita backpage I found that someon has stolen one our ladies pictures. The title of the ad is new to town kum play up all nite.

The link is http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ite-22/3711897

The picture that was stolen is the second picture and the third picture has four hits on Tineye. The first pic may or may not be this person as no hits came up on Tineye.

In the ad the provider uses two different names as well. Please be careful!!!

Also any advice on what to do about protecting your pics from being stolen would be greatly appreciated.

As a side note: If the mods feel this is not in the right spot please move.

Play safe out there

Oenghus
This spot is fine for the thread. The best advice I've seen about protecting pics from being stolen is to watermark them. I'm sure that's not foolproof either but ought to stop a lot of it.
hey one of those are mine, lol Thanks a million for letting me know Oenghus!!!
Your welcome Tina, glad I could be of service. Also here is the email to report abuse to backpage abuse@backpage.com
ur awesome!!!
Do clients get discounts for pointing out stolen pictures? lol
Your welcome Tina
Hey, that third picture is my ass!

Four hits on tineye, huh? I guess I'm on my way to fame and fortune now.

Oh noes! I forgot to watermark it ...
Attached Images File Type: jpg BBback01.jpg (18.2 KB, 295 views)
your funny bb
OMG...

I find myself curiously aroused by BB's ass.

I think I need counseling now!
Looks good BB...but I think you had a couple of pimples airbrushed out!!!LOL!!
Just to update you the same person is still trying to make money off of our lovely Tina.

The new ad is http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ays-22/3718031

According to google the number is from Los Angeles.

Be careful out there.
once again Oenghus i appreciate it!!! i dont want what reputation i have ruined!!!
once again Oenghus i appreciate it!!! i dont want what reputation i have ruined!!! Originally Posted by TINAMONET
No problem Tina! I dont want your reputation soiled or ruined either by somebody who thinks stealing pics is ok.

Also I with what is going on in this economy I dont want guys ripped off or worse.

Take care everyone and play safe

Oenghus
You know if you watermark your pictures right in the middle of the pic, no one can use it as their picture. Just sayin.