Memorable BJ's

Have you ever had the pleasure of a car BJ? I've been fortune to enjoy many over the years. Both parked and while driving. This particular occasion ocurred after a concert at Memorial Hall (the Mavericks) in KCK. Needless to say there was a little drinking going on LOL. After what turned out to be a great show/time. We came out to one of those late season suprise snow's big flakes and all. Anyway almost as soon as we got to the car, the lady I was with started tearing at my pants. must have been the alcohol LOL. I decided to not take the freeway (although I've done that before LOL) I headed up 7th street going south toward PV. ...KCK's finest even passes me. she really starting to get into it......tongue, hands, wet & sloppy. To the point it's getting increasingly harder the keep the car in between the lines. I turn onto a side street off Roe....my lady requests that I slowdown and stop for a minute. Who am I to argue LOL, I'm building to a big ending hear anyway. Instead she opens the car door and HURLS all over the street (remember the alcohlol LOL) . Afterwords she passes out almost right away. Never did get that ending LOL......True story
There will be a theme of alcohol in my story as well. I was driving in the Bay area of San Francisco, coming home from a Christmas party. I had a Triumph TR6, and the top was down. She complained about her hair blowing around, so I quickly had a solution to both her problem and my own. As she was busy working, I slowed down on the freeway and kept pace with a Greyhound bus. I've never seen a bus lean so far over and not tip........
The look on her face when she finally came up for air was priceless as everyone on the bus was hooting and clapping.
Ahhhh, little BMW Z3 with top down,warm summer night, dirty blonde(figuritively/literally) driving down Ward Parkway. The best part, it was her idea, had just gotten car and she wanted to break it in. We were headed to The Raphael for cocktails and I had not finished, so I pulled up in the circle drive and the valet started to walk over for the car, never forget the look on his face as he noticed a striking blonde with her head in my crotch. He politely stepped back to the curb a respectful distance away as I gave him the thumbs up. What a trooper she was, finished me off quickly, wiped her mouth, straightened her little skirt and we got out of the car went in for drinks and laughed our ass off....I'm sure there is a valet somewhere in KC who is still telling this same story as well.....
  • dtguy
  • 06-19-2010, 11:10 AM
One time with my girlfriend she was giving me the most perfect BBBJ. There was a thunderstorm going on at the time. Just as I exploded into her mouth there was a huge strike of lightning followed by a clap of thunder. Poor girl almost choked but she swallowed it all down. Both of us laughed about it afterwards.
I'm jealous. I am still waiting for my memorable one.
Gotta love roadhead. It is my favorite. Mmmm Great story sipapi