where to stay?

i'm looking at hotwire for a hotel and see all of these different areas. any place i should stay away from?

thanks

meg
The standard answer seems to be that most ladies stay out of Kansas, but nearby.

Hope you have a nice visit!
Johnson County, which is Lenexa, Shawnee, Leawood, and especially Overland Park is a good one to stay away from LE possibilities. I've seen girls in O.P., but believe me everytime I go there, I am there early and checking out the environment. Only once I've seen the cops setting up for which it looked like a sting, but I went through with my provider and we were okay as it turned out. However, the mark was a big shot businessman who was seeing a 16 year old high school cheerleader (who looked like she was 21 and built like a brick shithouse). Unfortunately, the girl was the daughter of a Leawood multi millionaire who had his daughter followed. The mark was also a soon to be former business partner of the girl's father. It didn't make the news because of the high profiled and prominent families involved, but I watched LE lead the guy to a police cruiser in bracelets a few hours later, shortly after I kissed my date good by. I knew one of the cops which is how I knew the story. That was three years ago and I still sweat about it thinking they could have been ready to sting the likes of yours truly. It can't speak for Kansas City, KS but I would not feel too comfortable there either. From what I can determine from personal experience and others with whom I share in the hobby, the Plaza, Downtown KCMO and the airport seem to be your better bets. There are those here that are better informed than I, and I would defer to, so.........Good luck.