What Do You Think About This Question?

I have been perusing some ads on BP. (Not the oil spill BP.) I noticed in a couple of ads that providers were asking gentlemen to describe themselves when they contact them.
How do you feel about this? I don't ask people what they look like before I visit with them.
I was just wondering if this is a way to be picky about clients or if it's a safety precaution...just curious.
Fellow providers feel free to weigh in on this as well.
I have never been asked to describe myself. I don't know what to think about that. I am sure its just being picky.
It could be a polite way of saying I dont see certain kinds of customers, I.E. obese, black, etc. This way if the person is on the "yuk" list they can say their booked etc. Its there way of segregating customers without getting negative feedback about not seeing a certain type of customer IMHO.
If the LE has a description of you before you show up it is much easier to spot you. While I agree with DD, I also wonder about LE. For me, I let all such ads go. If the question is asked during the phone conversation I view that differently.

JR
I think it probably has more to do with a provider being choosy as DirtyDog said and less recon for LE. I myself don't like it, as it makes me feel like I'm applying for a positition or something. I'm a big guy...not morbidly obese...but big none the less. Caused me self-esteem problems my whole life and this just brings that up again. Let's face it, if I had a boat load of confidence and swagger...I wouldn't need to pay for it.

Although I'm a big guy, that has never been the issue with any ladies over the last several years. Most have been great and really put me at ease. I'm not ugly and if fact have several qualities a girl likes. Small penis, lots of money, and only last a minute or two.
Swarmy we may be twins seperated at birth LOL.
Dirty Dog,
Make that triplets.
  • jan-w
  • 07-03-2010, 01:35 PM
I had one masseuse ask me to describe myself physically over the phone and I've had a couple ask me what I did for a living. I answered but was a little offended at both questions. Other than it being a form of screening, what business is it of theirs? Does it make a difference if I say I'm a bank president or if I say I'm a convenient store clerk? As long as I have the money, what difference does it make? BTW, these were not FSP's, they were masseuses so I doubt upselling was their thinking as they only provided massages.
  • JT
  • 07-03-2010, 06:08 PM
What do you look like is a nice way of saying how much do you weigh. Their massage tables have weight limits. Plus they might not want to work on someone who is too big. Some people have jobs outside or in some other hot place. So asking where you work is to find out if you're going to come over all hot, sweaty, and smelling like a pair of used up gym socks.
Although I'm a big guy, that has never been the issue with any ladies over the last several years. Most have been great and really put me at ease. I'm not ugly and if fact have several qualities a girl likes. Small penis, lots of money, and only last a minute or two. Originally Posted by swarmyone
How do you measure a man anyway?
Bank account?
Height?
Weight?
Dick length?
IQ?
Education?
Job?
Social Status?
How many minutes he lasts in bed?
Looks?

Unless you're very very lucky, you're bound to fall short in a few areas. But who cares! That has nothing to do with being a man. A real man protects children, women, and the elderly. He takes care of his family. He speaks truth to power. He's principled and intellectually curious. Basically, he's a gentleman. That's something you can do everyday. Start by being polite. Open the door for strangers at QuikTrip. I'm pretty sure you already do that. Kansas City is known for politeness.
When asked to descride myself, I respond I'm always handsome in my mind. LOL....a course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Growler that's because you ARE handsome.
=)
I just think it's sort of offensive to ask that question. I'm not going to deny service to someone because of their appearance.
I'm not going to deny service to someone because of their appearance. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Allie - God Bless You!

Do you give better service to guys you think are cute?

I've had some "VIP service" before where the girls do stuff like rimming and I can only imagine that they thought I was cute. That's just one of those taboo things that you only do with special friends. (Most of the time I think the girls were bisexual, so they're used to doing stuff like that I guess.)