How low can you go? What is the least you paid

What is the lowest you ever paid and what did you get?

Me was $60 got bbbj, lots of attention to the boys then bbfs. Girl was new to the business called and pretty much told me how desperate she was for cash. She didn't have an incall so it turned me off but she said she'd make a car date worth it. She wanted $100 but for the risk of car date and her just not having an incall I said $60. She tried to talk me up to $80 but I honestly figured in a car head is the best I'd get so I stuck firm at $60. She agreed and met me in a gas station lot. We found a secluded work stop no one was at and in started the bbbj. Gave some real good head with lots of slurp and sucking. Played with the boys and licked them a lot. Was probably a few minutes away from blowing my wad when she asked if I had a condom. I didn't but really wasn't disappointed since she have such good head. She asked if I'm married and I said yeah so she goes well, married guys are clean. She pulled down her pants and pulled out her tits and road me hard until I busted a huge nut. I was kind of in shell shock how it went down but felt better when she said I hope that gas station sells condoms. Talked a bit on the way back and sounded like she moved up her with a guy who kicked her out and was just trying to save up enough for a plane ticket and apt. Money when she went back to Florida.
Did she buy condoms before you took her back? Wouldn't a bus ticket been cheaper?
Exploiting someone in need
Thats the real meaning of Christmas
Thats the real meaning of Christmas Originally Posted by grayturner
My thought exactly. Hence the Santa facepalm.
Thats the real meaning of Christmas Originally Posted by grayturner
X2
Wtf. . . $60 won't get Shit. A room alone without crackpipe remnants is 50-70 bucks, bless ya heart for believing that one, lol. Sounds just like the typical street walker jargon. She probably recited the same thing to a few guys before you. Grrr....y'all can't be that naive! Lol

Thanks for sharing though, I'm sure you'll now be listed on everyone's DNES list (do not EVER see)

Happy Holidays!
Did she buy condoms before you took her back? Wouldn't a bus ticket been cheaper? Originally Posted by alphatwo
Nope... he said "then bbfs."

Mine was $0 from a stripper (that eventually became my SB) at Larry Flint's Hustler club in Baltimore. Very hot white girl that grew up near me. We had an instant connection, and she was hot. At the end of the night, she gave me my money back. I was like dafuq? But I took it.

She later regretted it, she told me, but it's the name of the game. It turns out she was high on Molly. God bless you, you lovely Molly: you make hot 20 year old girls fall in love with men like me just for being a nice guy.
bbbj - lowest was 40
cfs - lowest was 85

My ATF, Rosie Palm, is always free.
  • Tetas
  • 12-24-2014, 06:01 PM
I once fucked an old, fat, toothless lady in front of a Karaoke bar cause she bought me a Scotch and asked for the dick...so I bent her over her Kia in a dark corner of the parking lot and gave her something to tell her grandkids about.
So I guess mine is negative 8 bucks.

REALLY?
THIS is how we're spending Christmas Eve?
Time for a new hobby.
bbbj - lowest was 40
cfs - lowest was 85

My ATF, Rosie Palm, is always free. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Nice on $40 head. My cheapest ever is 60 for anything.
Well, at least you didn't come in her hair. That might've been hard for her to handle with her living situation, and all.

She did have hair, didn't she?
Well, at least you didn't come in her hair. That might've been hard for her to handle with her living situation, and all.

She did have hair, didn't she? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

The above cannot be improved upon. Not by me, anyway.

Full service - package of hot dogs and a frozen banana cream pie.

Different girl - Had a $60 bet with a girl on a pool game, if she won she got the $60 free and clear, if I won I had her for the night. I won.

This happened while in South Korea. Many other stories of Korea but none with these type of happy endings.