New Year's Resolution: Anyone Quitting?

Was just curious for 2015 if anyone (guy or gal) has the resolution to quit the hobby for good this year?

I have seen several in the past few months request to disable their account.

I'm not quitting, I'm just getting hotter in MS/AL....thanks to all the support, love, new friends and encouragement, repeat business etc in 2014!!

Let's make it another great year!!
No quit in me.
Every year I join a different group to Sponsor i.e Wounded Warrior, St. Judes Children's Hospital, etc.

I also have a fitness goal of qualifying for a pole-a-thon , as I've missed the deadline this year.
My 1.3" of dangling death will grow to 1.4" of dangling death if these supplements work.
  • Old-T
  • 01-02-2015, 10:01 AM
When I make resolutions it is usually to do something more positive than I am already doing.

I view spending enjoyable time with an interesting, pretty young lady to be one of the most positive things I do, so no, I am very disinclined to make a resolution to stop.

There are still a number of ladies on my "must meet" list. Most of them know who they are, and why.
I will only stop if my income dries up.
...and quitters never win!!
I will only stop if my income dries up. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+ 1 !!
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2015, 11:05 AM
Was just curious for 2015 if anyone (guy or gal) has the resolution to quit the hobby for good this year?

I have seen several in the past few months request to disable their account.

I'm not quitting, I'm just getting hotter in MS/AL....thanks to all the support, love, new friends and encouragement, repeat business etc in 2014!!

Let's make it another great year!! Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly
I couldn't stop if I tried, and I see no reason to try!