Dallas vs. Houston (Strippers & Providers)

I've lived in both cities and indulged in the carnal delights offered in each. I can honestly say that, in my humble opinion, the Providers in Dallas are MUCH better! That means in terms of looks, quantity and variety (more open-minded, more choices such as individual providers and AMPS).

On the other hand, Houston has Dallas beat hands down when it comes to topless/gentlemen clubs. There are more clubs and they have more variety. Granted, Houston is much larger than Dallas, but even if you were to take the top 10 clubs in each city Houston would still beat Dallas. The dancers in the Houston clubs are more erotic, suggestive, bountiful and talented when it comes to dancing and available extras.
Well thanks.... for acknowledging, the Dallas girls, in some nature.
I've lived in both cities and indulged in the carnal delights offered in each. I can honestly say that, in my humble opinion, the Providers in Dallas are MUCH better! That means in terms of looks, quantity and variety (more open-minded, more choices such as individual providers and AMPS).

On the other hand, Houston has Dallas beat hands down when it comes to topless/gentlemen clubs. There are more clubs and they have more variety. Granted, Houston is much larger than Dallas, but even if you were to take the top 10 clubs in each city Houston would still beat Dallas. The dancers in the Houston clubs are more erotic, suggestive, bountiful and talented when it comes to dancing and available extras. Originally Posted by txcwby6

Ive heard a few gentleman say the exact same thing.......
Even my clients in Houston Never play there because they aren't interested in alot of the girls...

Im not quite sure why its different here, But we are a very very large community and different than most states. Infact Dallas is over populated with providers. Over 500 Providers On P411 and thats not including AMP'S BP Or CL girls or Agencys!