Here’s the numbers,,”Houston, we have a problem”

I guess I’m kinda pathetic, but I have calculated a stat of the four most popular forums based on the thread views over the last six months,,based on the first ten threads currently actively listed. I had to leave out some of the very high click threads because they were started well beyond the last six months. Here’s the results, and they are interesting and not what I expected.

The most recent top ten threads started in the last six months based on the most interest (views) are

New Orleans - 9176 views
Dallas - 8898 views
Austin - 7374 views
Houston - 6590 views

The loser is Houston, the most drama infused forum, the most high maintenance forum on this site, the forum with probably the most banned members I actually thought would have the highest amount of views by far, but actually has accumulated the least amount of interest.

What the hell has happened with the internet?
With the internet?
We just get our shit resolved faster because we’re more efficient....any more questions?
The stats are very telling. Hopefully staff with Houston's best interest in mind take not. Staff with their own agenda should too.
What happened was that you had 3 gay dudes not interested in girls but only each other spam the forums to drive people away with this fantasies

To compund matters, you had dudes like prince akim who lost their bf in island gent and looking for a bottom. Then you have TS loving dudes like tThe1slayer

So basically, heterosexuals became the minority wheich is not what this site aspires to be
Whats this about island gent?
I recall he was a decent guy.

Am I missing something?
What happened was that you had 3 gay dudes not interested in girls but only each other spam the forums to drive people away with this fantasies

To compund matters, you had dudes like prince akim who lost their bf in island gent and looking for a bottom. Then you have TS loving dudes like tThe1slayer

So basically, heterosexuals became the minority wheich is not what this site aspires to be Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Normally we don't do this but to let you know how serious we are...Here's some A1 Sauce to go on the points you just got. It makes it a little easier to swallow.

Normally we don't do this but to let you know how serious we are...Here's some A1 Sauce to go on the points you just got. It makes it a little easier to swallow.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Uncalled for and insulting.
Uncalled for and insulting. Originally Posted by Modmanix

Agreed.
Agreed. Originally Posted by boardman
Dam......some complain when Mods don't intervene, and some complain when they do... No wonder they stay in the background.

I thought it was pretty funny.... at least it wasn't a jar of vaseline.
Dam......some complain when Mods don't intervene, and some complain when they do... Originally Posted by Oldrogue

I admit that it does appear that way. Problem is that their staying away for so long and letting things get so out of hand then coming in to clean up with a bulldozer what should have been kept clean with a push broom can inflame the situation.(as you can clearly see) It doesn't help to calm things down whether it's a bottle of A-1 or a whiney face. It just shows that the mod might not be grasping the situation. Maybe he is. I think Darth is trying but that didn't help.

It doesn't take much searching to see that some of them have been posting elsewhere and ignoring their responsibilities so it makes Houston look like the red headed stepchild.

Issue the points and clean it up. We've debating on whether they should comment on points and the mods have stated vehemently that they don't and shouldn't(which I support) then he does this. It displays an attitude and it adds fuel that can cause a flare up in an already explosive atmosphere. Establish a presence and a mod persona again and that might be funny. At the time it was just antagonizing.
I admit that it does appear that way. Problem is that their staying away for so long and letting things get so out of hand then coming in to clean up with a bulldozer what should have been kept clean with a push broom can inflame the situation.(as you can clearly see) It doesn't help to calm things down whether it's a bottle of A-1 or a whiney face. It just shows that the mod might not be grasping the situation. Maybe he is. I think Darth is trying but that didn't help.

It doesn't take much searching to see that some of them have been posting elsewhere and ignoring their responsibilities so it makes Houston look like the red headed stepchild.

Issue the points and clean it up. We've debating on whether they should comment on points and the mods have stated vehemently that they don't and shouldn't(which I support) then he does this. It displays an attitude and it adds fuel that can cause a flare up in an already explosive atmosphere. Establish a presence and a mod persona again and that might be funny. At the time it was just antagonizing. Originally Posted by boardman
Well said.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Look, Darth is just saying we're past the point of gentle warnings etc. If you're rude to people, you shouldn't expect to be treated with respect and kid gloves imo.
Naw. It was funny. However, if you have to use A1, your steak was not cooked right =/
I thought it was funny