Regulars?

Alot of us providers like to offer special rates to our regular 'friends'. Because of this there are often discrepencies on our reviews when different rates are being posted. We say that our rate is one thing but then another rate which is lower shows up. With that being said what would you say constitutes being a 'regular'?
I would think of a girl as a regular if I see her maybe 1-2 times a month. That is based solely on my hobbying budget. I'm sure that there are others that would call you a regular for an appt once a week or 4x a month.

Just my 2 cents.
I don't think that a set number of times qualifies you as a regular.....I think that a regular means that you have seen a gal several times, and get well along together, and are comfortable together. And that she is not displeased when you call.

Me......I've got a girl who might call me a regular, and it has nothing to do with # of times I visit......it's that she feels safe with me, and I feel safe visiting her incall........and no expectations, except having fun while we are there.

I think this is why so many guys go crazy when a favorite provider, who the guy feels he is a regular with, has a lifestyle change (for any reason, good or bad) that changes the comfort level of a session........

We've seen a few classic meltdowns around here.....and they seem to come from a "regular" feeling slighted, because he equates being regular to the # of times and $$$ spent.....

elg......

PS....when I say being comfortable......the last visit I had with my "regular" girl, when I arrived she asked if we could have the session, but just limit it to cuddling and a HJ, because she wanted to cuddle and just play with my dick....so I said sure, because she had taken great care of me on other occasions, I was more than willing to do what she wanted this time.

Comfortable.

elg.....
I agree with elg in that it is not an exact number of visits but more of a comfort level between the provider and the guy. Of course it goes without saying that the comfort level increases over time with multiple visits...
They should only post going rate if getting frequent flying miles or grandfathered.

as to what is regular. Depends on them, mostly her. Add in for how long seeing each other and other factors. I can see a gal giving a low rate for a guy that shows once a month. And charging full fair to a weekly guy.
  • GP
  • 10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Crystal, excellent topic. At one time I considered you a regular, and I'm sure you did me as well. With our schedules never lining up any more, I would not consider you a regular any longer, nor would I expect you to consider me one either. I would also not expect to be "grandfathered" in at any special rate. With that said, I would also think that if we were able to setup an appointment, you would not have to go through any screening involving someone like me.

Now I am reminded I need to try harder to open up my schedule. Maybe a day off work is in order.

Oh yeah, my opinion on a regular would be once every month or two,
I wish the reviewers would just post what they believe to be the current rate in their reviews, although it is sometimes difficult to keep up with it.

I've noticed rates being posted in showcases again, I thought this wasn't allowed. Did I miss the memo?
yes jokacz..rates are now open in showcases..as well..we are allowed to put rates and services in our ads now..woohooo!!!
I'm so regular it's disgusting . Once a month should be good enough to be classified as a " regular " If you're a regular you probably wouldn't write a review anyway unless you need review credit.
about time. Now I know what to put down when I lie.
Glad to see ladies are allowed to post rates in their showcases again.
This should help clear up some confusion on what their regular rate is as opposed to any 'specials' they may run.
Of my regulars, one I am grandfathered, and realize I should state the going rate in my latest review, but I was not aware the going price change, and I am not sure when it did change. One other regular, I have frequent flyer rate, which I usually meet about twice a month. For me twice month is max for a single provider, lest I fall in love... just kidding. But I do feel too frequent visits could develop into into too much attachment. So for me a regular would be a visit once every three months. One other regular does not charge enough in my opinion, and I always tip.
yes jokacz..rates are now open in showcases..as well..we are allowed to put rates and services in our ads now..woohooo!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
OH NO! I can hear the U.S.Marshals riding in now.

It'll be E.COM II, I tell ya!
I can hear the U.S.Marshals riding in now. Originally Posted by jokacz
Let's hope that the Secret Service will tell them to bug off!
  • GP
  • 10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Let's hope that the Secret Service will tell them to bug off! Originally Posted by jackfengshui

LOL +1