Pittsburgh Steelers are Super Bowl Bound!

Yes, I'm calling it now. Ok ok, I'm biased being a Burgh native but if our offense finally gets it together like I know they can and have before and with our rock solid defense, the Jets are out this coming weekend.

Chicago and GB are playing solid too, but if the Steelers meets either team in the SB, we absolutely have it in the bag!!!

I am sh*t talking, so any Jets, GB or Chicago fans.....come out come out wherever you are

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

xoxoox

Ash
Ash I am A DIEHARD STEELER fan in San Antonio, TX-hope to see you one day!!
Final score:

Pittsburgh 27
Green Bay 24
Here we go!
No love for my Jets, Ashley?
Ash I am A DIEHARD STEELER fan in San Antonio, TX-hope to see you one day!! Originally Posted by repete offender
I will be in SA next month for a visit.....

AND TO DALLAS ALSO FOR THE SB THAT THE STEELERS WILL BE PLAYING IN!!!!!
No love for my Jets, Ashley? Originally Posted by gunslinger27
Sorry, doll...no love loss for the Jets. I'm glad they made Brady cry on Sunday, now that was great to watch but it's war now.....

fearthis.jpg

But xoxoxox to you, gunslinger
I can see it already, the "terrible towel" will be nothing more than a bounty wipe after the jets finish with them.
LOL...I'm sure all of the Steeler fans were happy to see Brady and "Hoodie" lose

Too bad you aren't closer (Baton Rouge, here)...we could have gotten a serious bet going!

g-110116-cvr-jets-537p_grid-6x2.jpg
I can see it already, the "terrible towel" will be nothing more than a bounty wipe after the jets finish with them. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Grrrrrrrrrr

Attachment 33740
Packers - 31
Steelers - 28

Side Wager Ash?
Packers Win - I slowly remove your Steelers outfit!!
Steelers Win - I wear your outfit!!
Packers - 31
Steelers - 28

Side Wager Ash?
Packers Win - I slowly remove your Steelers outfit!!
Steelers Win - I wear your outfit!! Originally Posted by shorty

No way!!!

STEELERS 31
Packers 21

And you're on for the bet, sweetness!
Since we seem to want to make bets, Ashley, Steelers win I pay double your rate. Jets win, I pay half.
Since we seem to want to make bets, Ashley, Steelers win I pay double your rate. Jets win, I pay half. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
You're on, sweets!
Jets Will beat Steelers. It will be a close game

GB will beat Chicago

I predict Jets vs Greenbay in Dallas

With the Jets winning the championship. Even though it would be nice for GB to bring back the Lombardi trophy to where it was born.

By the way I am a die hard Chiefs fan from Kansas