The Donald questions Canadian Cruz' POTUS eligibility

Reap what you sow.

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa – Billionaire Donald Trump, the most prominent “birther” to question Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as president, asserted Friday that Sen. Ted Cruz must clear up legal doubts about his own eligibility due to his birth outside the United States.

“It’s a problem. It could be a difficult problem, but he admits that he was born in Canada,” Trump told reporters in Iowa on the eve of the first major gathering of 2016 presidential hopefuls.
“He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him. But …certainly it’s a stumbling block and he’s going to have to have it solved before he goes too far,” Trump said.
You do know that it was Hillary who started questioning the paternity of Obama right? This questioning of Cruz also started on the left last year before Trump opened his mouth.

You reap what you sow???? Look at what your president has sown; 92 million out of work, unrest around the world, 45 million on government assistance, old, eradicated diseases coming back on us from Central America, new, terrible diseases getting a toe hold in our country, losses in Iraq and Afghanistan, a radical new government in Libya and now Yemen, a bubble about to burst in the markets, messed up healthcare insurance programs, division in this country like hasn't been seen since the Civil War, and racial unrest like it was the 1950s all over again.

Plus, the democrats can't (or shouldn't) say one damn word about anyone's place of birth after this fool leaves office.
Reap what you sow.

WEST DES MOINES, Iowa – Billionaire Donald Trump, the most prominent “birther” to question Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as president, asserted Friday that Sen. Ted Cruz must clear up legal doubts about his own eligibility due to his birth outside the United States.

“It’s a problem. It could be a difficult problem, but he admits that he was born in Canada,” Trump told reporters in Iowa on the eve of the first major gathering of 2016 presidential hopefuls.
“He’s a friend of mine. I have great respect for him. But …certainly it’s a stumbling block and he’s going to have to have it solved before he goes too far,” Trump said. Originally Posted by timpage
Published: 18 August 2013 11:04 PM
Updated: 19 August 2013 03:51 PM

WASHINGTON — Born in Canada to an American mother, Ted Cruz became an instant U.S. citizen....

“Senator Cruz became a U.S. citizen at birth, and he never had to go through a naturalization process after birth to become a U.S. citizen,” said spokeswoman Catherine Frazier...

The U.S. Constitution allows only a “natural born” American citizen to serve as president. Most legal scholars who have studied the question agree that includes an American born overseas to an American parent, such as Cruz....

For the first time, Cruz released his birth certificate Friday in response to inquiries from The Dallas Morning News.

Dated a month after his birth on Dec. 22, 1970, it shows that Rafael Edward Cruz was born to Rafael Bienvenido Cruz, a “geophysical consultant” born in Matanzas, Cuba, and the former Eleanor Elizabeth Wilson, born in Wilmington, Del.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...ll-as-u.s..ece
Per U.S. Code § 1401
U.S. Code TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I >
§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years (this applies to Cruz's mother).

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401

BTW, Little-Timmy-tard, it was Odumbo who "sowed" doubts about where he was born:

Trump is a democrat? Wow when did he change?
You do know that it was Hillary who started questioning the paternity of Obama right? This questioning of Cruz also started on the left last year before Trump opened his mouth.

You reap what you sow???? Look at what your president has sown; 92 million out of work, unrest around the world, 45 million on government assistance, old, eradicated diseases coming back on us from Central America, new, terrible diseases getting a toe hold in our country, losses in Iraq and Afghanistan, a radical new government in Libya and now Yemen, a bubble about to burst in the markets, messed up healthcare insurance programs, division in this country like hasn't been seen since the Civil War, and racial unrest like it was the 1950s all over again.

Plus, the democrats can't (or shouldn't) say one damn word about anyone's place of birth after this fool leaves office. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This thread is about The Donald indicating he's got some doubts about Canadian Cruz' eligibility to qualify as POTUS......now....try again admiral.
  • Old-T
  • 01-26-2015, 02:14 PM
The Donald is a dolt. It would be far better to take political advice from Donald Duck.
Trump needs to realize that precedent has been set.
You ain't gotta prove shit if you're running for President.
Per U.S. Code § 1401
U.S. Code TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER III > Part I >
§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years (this applies to Cruz's mother).

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1401

BTW, Little-Timmy-tard, it was Odumbo who "sowed" doubts about where he was born:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So if that applies to Cruz why doesn't it apply to Obama?
So if that applies to Cruz why doesn't it apply to Obama? Originally Posted by boardman
See @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1177214&postcount=37 and note the date.
You reap what you sow!

WAAAAHHH! WAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHH!

Cruz damned sure ain't no Texan.
I notice that Cruz only had one single birth certificate to release to the media and not four.
That discussion turned quicker than a Obama/ Bush one did. LMAO
See @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1177214&postcount=37 and note the date. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears we are in agreement.
I think the whole birther argument was a smoke screen presented by the Dems in order to keep some talking heads off balance. Obama could have put it to bed years ago. He chose not to. Probably a smart move on his part. His, thought was probably to let the idiots who actually believed he was somehow not a citizen run with it and make fools of themselves. Hell he out Trumped Trump.
Proof that the GOP is the true "big tent" party. Can you imagine someone within the Democratic Party questioning the birth of Sen. Obama and his legitimacy as the party candidate?

I can't. They fall in lock step like sheep. One truism about Democrats. They love to be told what to do and how to act. They will deny it tooth and nail; but every time they will vote to give up their rights and concentrate power and liberty in the hands of a few.
It appears we are in agreement.
I think the whole birther argument was a smoke screen presented by the Dems in order to keep some talking heads off balance. Obama could have put it to bed years ago. He chose not to. Probably a smart move on his part. His, thought was probably to let the idiots who actually believed he was somehow not a citizen run with it and make fools of themselves. Hell he out Trumped Trump. Originally Posted by boardman
The literary flyer says much about Odumbo's character. The flyer shows Odumbo is quite willing to lie and misrepresent himself when he benefits from the lie. The subsequent, petty ridicule and disdain he and his ilk visited on "birthers" -- who had this published statement (the flyer) from Odumbo saying he was born in Kenya -- shows him to be a truly malignant individual.

Given how his mother was an American citizen, I never doubted Odumbo's citizenship. However, seeing how he was so ready to lie and claim he was born in Kenya for financial gain, I would like to see his applications for tuition aid, college admittance and the visa he used to Pakistan in the 80s. One day, we will hear that Odumbo misrepresented himself on those occasions as well.

Trump is an egocentric clown. He should just shut up and stay off the political stage.