The 19 Ingredients in McDonald’s Fries – Including a Form of Silicone Found in Silly Putty

Must be the Silly Putty that makes them so tasty! BTW, aren't those Burger King wrappers?
And all approved by the FDA, hard at work protecting the idiots.

Below is a list of ingredients for McDonalds fries in the UK:

Potatoes
Vegetable Oil
Dextrose (only added at beginning of potato season)
Salt (added afterwards)
And all approved by the FDA, hard at work protecting the idiots.

Below is a list of ingredients for McDonalds fries in the UK:

Potatoes
Vegetable Oil
Dextrose (only added at beginning of potato season)
Salt (added afterwards) Originally Posted by nwarounder
no wonder you guys are so lean and mean!
To the best of my recollection, I have not eaten a McDonald's French fry in the past 5 years.

Perhaps even longer!
no wonder you guys are so lean and mean! Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
I could be wrong, but I think it's the cancer causing ingredients in their fries that worry people the most. But yea I agree, obesity is huge problem, here and there.
To the best of my recollection, I have not eaten a McDonald's French fry in the past 5 years.

Perhaps even longer! Originally Posted by bigtex
Quit eating shit all the time and try a McDonald's fry. I imagine the fry is better but I have no way to know for sure until you report back.
Wonder you aren't bitching about SEE putting your picture up JL.
I could be wrong, but I think it's the cancer causing ingredients in their fries that worry people the most. But yea I agree, obesity is huge problem, here and there. Originally Posted by nwarounder
LOL
I love that phrase///
"I could be wrong... but.."

it's the cousin of, "with all due respect, you are a ..."
with is the sister os
"....just sayin'..."

One of the biggest reasons people get cancer is cause they are the fat
as I discuss in my epic thread...
Preventing cancer--

This is a bit of a rant against doctors and news sources.

I hear so much about men (and women) gettting cancer and "working" for a cure,etc
How much would cancer be reduced if people were not fat(BMI<25)? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker

but you are right, additives: soy isolate protein, msg, natural flavors, etc
do cause problems
as Dr Blaylock talks about in his book
Excitoxins: the taste the kills
which is a long ass book filled with all kinds of crap, but summed up here"

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-co...citotoxins.pdf
Europe seems to be a lot more sensible and much less controlled by Big Ag than the FDA.
Europe seems to be a lot more sensible and much less controlled by Big Ag than the FDA. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
what's that based on?
because their fries don't have the same ingredients?
Much of the bottled water goes thru a filtration process that eliminates so many chemicals people complain it "doesn't taste like water." So the companies add certain chemicals back. The allowances for how much chemicals that can be added back is different in the US than in Europe.

Food grade silicone has been used for decades. You can go to amazon and buy some spray right now. It's likely in your favorite sex lubricant or toy.
what's that based on?
because their fries don't have the same ingredients? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
They have stricter rules on GMOs and have banned many additives that are still legal here.