abilene sting

An abilene eccie provider and her partner were caught last night via sting after an ongoing investigation. be safe people! do your checks, and be aware!
there are only a few providers on here from Abilene. there is a news article posted earlier about a bust and the mugshots but I've never seen those pics in anybody's showcase.
one is eccie…. idk if im allowed to post the name but shes on here. she usually wears wigs. I know because we know each other pretty well
Yeah, I just found it and I know who it is... that's unnerving to say the least. She is not referring to the minor solicitation sting. It was an actual provider and a client. Be careful everyone.
Yeah, I just found it and I know who it is... that's unnerving to say the least. She is not referring to the minor solicitation sting. It was an actual provider and a client. Be careful everyone. Originally Posted by Mr. Hahn
The news stories make it seem like it was a guy also at the home when the bust happened since he wasn’t charged with solicitation.
This seems weird though... I thought LE had to have someone present that sees or hears the transaction even thru a mic.....how would that happen with an ECCIE provider and client unless one of them was working with LE.... could it have been a drug bust that brought the cops to the house?
I think it had more to do with drugs. From what I gathered as I watched it on the news. I think she offered sex for drugs. I could be wrong, but I don't think it was necessarily a "sting" .
I think it had more to do with drugs. From what I gathered as I watched it on the news. I think she offered sex for drugs. I could be wrong, but I don't think it was necessarily a "sting" . Originally Posted by Zgirl2
That sounds more believable
So what your saying Z is that I was probably right??? Bwahahaha
Now fellow Hobbyist, I am just joking.... see I don’t take myself too seriously... and I tend to use a lot of sarcasm and “tongue in cheek” no pun intended.... haha

If everybody would just relax and have a little more fun then every encounter would be much better...

DonnDiego..... Out.... ��
^^^^^^^ what DD said
I agree to much seriousness lately ..I'm ready for some fun it's summer and we need to play safe but keep situations like this in mind
Uh oh, i wanted to travel out there with a friend but now im nervous to say the least.

Jesslove
Uh oh, i wanted to travel out there with a friend but now im nervous to say the least.

Jesslove Originally Posted by Jesslove

Girl don't be scared to come over here, we would love to have you! I think that sting had more to do with drugs so if you don't intend on buying any drugs in Abilene, I think you're good to go. I hobby out of here every day. And I've never had any trouble.
I googled could not find anything.