Fellow Provider has solution to your internet and website needs

Magnificent Media

YOUR WEB BUILDER AND ECOMMERCE CONCIERGE

We are here to address all you internet marketing needs at the most amazing prices ever offered.

See Mag Elite tab for pricing put in password 2011

X WEBSITES ( Flash & Multimedia)
X DOMAIN NAMES
X INTERNET OPTIMIZATION
X GRAPHIC DESIGN
X PHOTO EDITING
X ECOMMERCE SOLUTIONS

Here are a few examples

This is a site for myself I have almost finshed
http://www.wix.com/trl122957/tiathompsonnov2011

This is my current sites and few other I use

www.moremoremoretia.com www.fabulousfeet-tia.com

http://www.wix.com/trl122957/allblktiathompson

http://www.wix.com/trl122957/tia-thompson

A site for a fellow priver I just finished

www.julie--green.com

I discovered after an extensive search that there seemed to be only two option when it came to getting a web site.

One option was the cookie cutter free sites . These options offer free sites but became expensive when I wanted to customize and remove any advertisement they may have on your site.

The second option seemed to be webmaster customizable sites that built the site for you and were charging an arm and a leg.
So I developed a third option......."The Web Concierge"

The third option I came up with are accessable site builders ( like wordpress, wix, go daddy, etc) that are available to most anyone. and then using a web concierge like myself...why you might ask....

Unfortunately these site buliders for most are confusing, daunting and extremely time consuming. I think you would agree that time is money in business.

I discovered it took hours and days.........
sometimes even weeks , to learn all the ins and outs as well as all the widgets and neat little tricks they have in order to completely customize a site.

They start with a template and there are hundreds of templates to choose from.
You can completely customize every template to include flash, animation and multi media elements but it took me quiet sometime to learn how to do that.
So...Once again I put my thinking cap on and took those days and weeks to learn all the ins and outs, all the widgets and neat little tricks and the concept of "Web Concierge" was born.

Luckily for you I now know how to use many different site builders online. But most important because I also discovered I enjoy building the sites so much I am willing to create a beautiful classy, professional site just for you at a fraction of the cost

In addition to what I learned to build a sight I have also become familar with so many other parts of internet marketing because building the site is just part of the battle.
I now understand about
X Domain Names ( aquisistion and pointing)
X Search Engine Placement
X Photo Editing
X Email Addresses
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Below are some samples of some of options for sites sizes
(others sizes are available)

The looks for your site are endless and we can discuss taste and likes and dislike as well as content and photos

There are tons of payment and design options and most everything is completely customizable.
If what I have below doesn't fit your need size wise, we can discuss a plan that does.
You can chose to update or maintain yourself ( I'll teach you)
or
I can update and maintain for a small fee.(weekly updates/monthly updates and annual update fees available)

OPTION 1 $ 75 * ** Think business card on steroids w/ a gallery and a contact links

OPTION 2 $100* ** The typical 4 page Home, About, Gallery, Contact.

OPTION 3 $150 * ** A step up ...all the above plus and extra page for what ever you need

OPTION 4 $250-$350 * Unlimited pages, flash effects, PW protection options, ecommerce ( shopping carts to sell photos, videos, and fanclub memeberships)media ( music/video), multiple galleries, content assistance, minimal photo editing

*add + $120 to be wix ad free, include a new domaine name or use your existing domain name
**content writing and or photo editing may be additional