Quick update...

Hello all.. I've been "semi retired" from eccie for a while, haven't posted in ages. Not because I don't want to, but I'm just a broke ass musician... lol.. Anyway.. Was over at Charley's guitar shop off Royal today and decided to cruise up around the Dennis st. area.. I saw 2 really nice BSW and 2 really horrible looking BSW, and a couple of average WSW.. Total of 6 ladies walking the area.. (Oh, this was at about 5:30pm or so).
I still read the board once in a while, and decided to check out the Motel over off Forest lane, has a "6" associated with it.. I drove around to the back side of the building.. there were no less than 11 doors open with ladies trying to wave me down.. There was a literal traffic jam on the backside of the hotel.. Of course there is no exit.. Not much to look at though.. a couple of way too skinny "look good from a distance" white girls. All races and nationalities were represented.. Also lots of management around checking all of us drivers out... I decided to keep what little money I have in my wallet and go home.. Anyway.. just wanted to report that Harry Hines, Royal, Dennis and Forest were just jumping with activity this Friday night!.,
cool.. I recommend "Spontaneous", she was a great fuck earlier this month.. 3rd floor toward the South end.

yeah, those guys just hang out there.. I guess management doesn't care, they are out of sight of the "normal" people staying there, on the west side.. I saw guys pretending to be working on a car that was parked, they had tools laid out on the grass.. a dog-and-pony show, for sure.
Lol spontaneous??? Love it
Also thanks for the intel, the part of Florida I lived in, was really easy find a decent SW... haven't found any here in Dallas, but then again, I'm not able to stroll late, just before and after work