Ellie Sinn

Welcome Back Ellie Sinn from a well deserved vacation.
Welcome Back Ellie Sinn from a well deserved vacation. Originally Posted by joe203
Why well deserved? Was she involved in some tremendous self sacrifice that bettered society lately? The world has plenty of self entitlement. No need to feed into it when it is neither deserved or solicited.
Lol
Why well deserved? Was she involved in some tremendous self sacrifice that bettered society lately? The world has plenty of self entitlement. No need to feed into it when it is neither deserved or solicited. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
maybe he paid for the new tits
you should know a gal deserves new tits if she wants them
I didn't pay for the new additions. I lied .
Why well deserved? Was she involved in some tremendous self sacrifice that bettered society lately? The world has plenty of self entitlement. No need to feed into it when it is neither deserved or solicited. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
hey jimmie ...dont ever question the service of a veteran ...hooker
08-20-2015, 05:17 AM
So Ellie Sinn is back from her surgery. Can someone please pm me to tell me how her new addition look. Since I paid for them. I have not yet the pleasure of seeing them Originally Posted by joe203
08-20-2015, 03:42 AM
Yes but I paid $10,000 for the new breast but I was not the first to try them out ������ Originally Posted by joe203
why would one lie about paying for new tits
or was it ya saw her a lot

03-08-2015, 04:03 PM
What would you do ? I have being seeing a provider once a week for a year now, dropping $600 per week. Last week when I arrived at her apartment all she wanted to do is watch TV on the couch, so we watched TV for 2 3/4 hours and had sex all of 15 mins and wanted her normal fee of $600 for 3 hours . Should I find a new provider?

Thank You Originally Posted by joe203
hope ^^^^^^^ not the same LOL

dang you got a lot of post about her errrrr fucking guidelines
jesus h jimmie christ

...there be a reason men going ...extinct

I didn't pay for the new additions. I lied . Originally Posted by joe203
If only Joe were an anomaly....
Originally Posted by Highwayman64
joe203

BANNED
did I say something wrong
mmmmm
did ahem it ever get to see or play with Ellie Sin's new tits?
just askin

yo Highway, can you let him back in ta answer my question I asked and will be asking more?
fuck, bet not
btw: where in the guidelines does it state, one can not lie about buying a gals tits?
Or lie at all, mmmmmm looking for more raw dog reviews ???
Now that's a mouthful....

Now that's a mouthful....

Originally Posted by Celso
fucking awesome
thanks
crap, it needs work
trim sides
and see if I can get it ta work

crap, better size but lost the motion
errr fuck latter
i haven't seem her yet either and you don't hear me whining about it.
WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !