Hotel Rate Increase

I always try to provide my friends with an upscale in call. With the increasing hotel costs I will no longer be offering my grandfathered donation unless I have seen you within the last 6months.

If you are an established friend and would like an outcall I am more then happy to see you at your grandfathered donation.

Faith
Grandfathers now is it? The pensioners seein a cost of living increase whew
Welcome Back Carlos! Long time no see.......
Whew yeh carlos been missin his homies like a mf !
Why do some feel the need to highjack a thread that is meant for a main purpose???
Why do some feel the need to highjack a thread that is meant for a main purpose??? Originally Posted by faith28
I'm pretty sure the rules state that all threads must be hijacked before getting to page 2. I could be wrong...I don't do rules very well.
I always try to provide my friends with an upscale in call. With the increasing hotel costs I will no longer be offering my grandfathered donation unless I have seen you within the last 6months.

If you are an established friend and would like an outcall I am more then happy to see you at your grandfathered donation.

Faith Originally Posted by faith28
Why do some feel the need to highjack a thread that is meant for a main purpose??? Originally Posted by faith28
I got your message, and I am very impressed with the passionate concern you are exhibiting for the grandfathers with erections. I wonder how substantial the effect will be on your margins, however, when choosing to limit just the ungrateful few that are seeking grandfathered rates from the deep past. Is it really that great a demographic? Maybe just rolling with the tide will earn you more in goodwill than the few stragglers looking to save what, a couple bits? Just thinking out loud, on the main purpose my dear. Thanks for the notice.
Because despite probably being an educated woman and an adult, the children around here are nothing but vindictive asses towards any woman who wants to post anything, obviously thinking it's another attempt at a threAD and not its intended purpose of a meaningful topic to get information out to the masses.
LOL Rodeomann I will sleep Good Tonight!!!
Happy Hobbying
As far as haggling, is this still aloud? screening: after six months limp status? Concerns
LOL Rodeomann I will sleep Good Tonight!!!
Happy Hobbying Originally Posted by faith28
Same here, and happy hobbying to you as well
Because despite probably being an educated woman and an adult, US children around here are nothing but vindictive asses towards any woman who wants to post anything, obviously thinking it's another attempt at a threAD and not its intended purpose of a meaningful topic to get information out to the masses. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
FIFY
Because despite probably being an educated woman and an adult, the children around here are nothing but vindictive asses towards any woman who wants to post anything, obviously thinking it's another attempt at a threAD and not its intended purpose of a meaningful topic to get information out to the masses. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
the useless malicious comment have no relation to the ever decreasinf amt of ladies participating here. Kinda miss the days u could enjoy back and forth banter and flirting w the girls before and after the actual sex. Oh well way of the world..way of the world
Carlos posts are rarely, if ever, off topic. Welcome back homie!

You may want to look into a non-hotel incall. Lots of cheap office space available.
As far as haggling, is this still aloud? screening: after six months limp status? Concerns Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Haggling is rarely silent.