Mint @ GL

Saw on the website there's a new girl at GL called Mint. Anyone seen her yet or have any info on her? Besides the promoting trolls.
Im thinking of pulling a double header this weekend. Considering her and Cici. We'll see if I go through with it LOL.
Speared Mint Thursday afternoon. Excellent provider. Says she’s 22yo. Looks great. Service was great. Her looks remind me a little of Velvet. Nice ass! And tits like Nana’s but with tattoos under each breast.
Big B—that is high praise, Velvet is IMO one of the best looking and has one of the best asses in studio land. Thanks for the comparison.
BB, are the pics accurate? They are using the same pics from a girl at Kfest last week called Tina, I think she has two reviews there. Just curious if it's the same girl or JUST the same pics.
BB, are the pics accurate? They are using the same pics from a girl at Kfest last week called Tina, I think she has two reviews there. Just curious if it's the same girl or JUST the same pics. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
She looks like her pics but not as glamoured up. Good looking young woman. Long silky jet black hair.

I can’t speak to the KFest Tina / pics question. I never saw those or Tina. But this review I read of Tina seems to match in many ways including skills and positions:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2915222

Mint is full on BBFS CIP included.
Noice!
Curious why no one linked their website. Is that forbidden?
Curious why no one linked their website. Is that forbidden? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
https://www.green-light1.net/models

Not forbidden. Take a look.
Bad timing. I would’ve seen Mint with BB recommend if I was in Dallas.
However I had really good time with a girl in Houston who was in Dallas before and who I seen in SJ.
Part one of my double header for this weekend complete. Saw Mint today. Have to say I had a good time. Probably write a review later, but I would recommend. Cici is next tomorrow ��
Mint is next on my list. Also noticed Abby is coming back to Kfest this week. That's always impossible to resist.
Abby texted me earlier today. If you want to see her, better do it soon. She said she is here for 5 days and then she has to go back to Thailand... but will be back in July.
Abby texted me earlier today. If you want to see her, better do it soon. She said she is here for 5 days and then she has to go back to Thailand... but will be back in July. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Abby is good. But…

Mint is way better. And she too is only here a limited number of days. She leaves on May 10th if I correctly recall what the booker told me.