State: New Mexico
Address: San Pedro and Constitution AVE
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBMS +++
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute athletic body with smooth flawless skin in a tight red dress.
Recommendation: No
Diamond has so many good reviews that I’ve been avoiding it for just that reason.
You're avoiding a place because it's well reviewed? Do tell...
You're avoiding a place because it's well reviewed? Do tell... Originally Posted by Titman69696
To quote great Yogi Berra: "Nobody Goes There Anymore, It’s Too Crowded"
No no, because it sucks to be interrupted by other customers coming in. Most places only have 1 girl working at a time, so when someone comes in, she has to stop and go talk to them. My ATF locks the outside door when I’m with her so no one bothers us. That’s service!
No no, because it sucks to be interrupted by other customers coming in. Most places only have 1 girl working at a time, so when someone comes in, she has to stop and go talk to them. My ATF locks the outside door when I’m with her so no one bothers us. That’s service! Originally Posted by MikeNm
Agreed. My ATF also lets me in the back door. No, not that backdoor. The door in the back of the shop.
My ATF was about 10 years ago and she would lock the door in whichever room we happened to be in. Sometimes it was in the massage room, sometimes in the table shower room, other times it would happen in the front room.
You guys have nailed it. I have an especially active and naughty girl in the Four Hills area of Las Cruces that I've basically stopped going to. During an hour session there are always at least two or three fellow mongers coming in the door plus phone calls. She must be raking in some bucks, but sure wish they would hire another girl to at least answer the door or she would lock the door.