Oral Sex, Giving or Receiving

• fawn
  • 01-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Which best describes you? you do refer to give or do you enjoy receiving.
Or both?
Me, I love them both....but since I am a multiple orgasmic kinda girl,
just eat me up...
But, I do love to lick me some dick...and can get very aggressive with
my tongue and grip.....
so I guess, I love them both....
  • Glr
  • 01-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Fawn

there is not too many things better than great oral sex. I love both giving and receiving. It is a wonderful turn on to bring a woman to an orgasm while pleasuring her orally. Receiving and giving at the same time while reaching the ultimate pleasure at the same time is amazing as well.

Glr
Giving and Receiving, but I like if we take turns and focus. I am not a big fan of 69.
Giving and Receiving, but I like if we take turns and focus. I am not a big fan of 69. Originally Posted by ANONONE
+1 Im not a fan of 69 either, however i love to give, i like to watch the gentlemen toes curl and knees move.
  • Nick
  • 01-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Ye must give to receive??? Well I guess that doesn't necessarily apply in hobby land, but I LOVE to give oral - love it and my experience has been if you get a woman off while enjoying the land down under, the rest of the date is always over the top.

Just my two cents.
since this is a yes or no kind of question I like giving. I get very turned on from the response I get from enjoying the fruits (and juices, pun intended) from my labors. : )
I'm a giver.

Both sides are great, but if i had to pic it would take me about 1/1,000,000,000th of a second to answer. GIVE!

~1TGA
both here
OK. I really love when a beautiful girl enjoys oral. Both giving and recieving are completely awesome.
69 for me, its probably my favorite of all BCD activities
I'd rather give. Hours and hours and hours.
I enjoy both so much there are times that is all my BCD consists of with a provider. I will say I like to take turns so the concentration and enjoyment level can be achieved. A toe curling experience by both parties is a lot of fun.
Honestly I love both, but if I had to pick one for the rest of my life I would be a giver. Not really sure why, i guess I just like to hear her moan. It turns me on.
Fawn,

Great question. I very much love both. If I had to choose one it has to be giving. In a session, I'm going to get my rocks off. However, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing a beautiful woman get off from my oral stimulation. It just completes the session for me.
Obviously being a guy I love receiving!
But there are few things any more fulfilling to
me than knowing the lady is absolutely getting off.
It is also a cool thing when she says "Don't stop"
or pushes your face back down when you are trying
to catch a breath because I like to just bury my face in there.
Like others have said...I am not a big fan of 69. I want to
concentrate on either aspect!
Fawn... soon ...
bigtom62