Valentine's Day - Busy or Dead?

I'm curious, ladies.

Is Valentine's day busy or dead? Are guys spending the evening with their SO, or are they lonely and looking for companionship? Or looking to do both in one day?

And do a lot of the ladies take the day off?
GG, I'm not a lady...but I do know of one that will be errr...busy...in a few hours
  • ztonk
  • 02-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Had a "pre-Valentine's Day" encounter yesterday.

Had lunch (and, ahem, dessert) with my ATF today for Valentine's Day. Taking the s.o. out tonight, but without the dessert part.

z
  • Vyt
  • 02-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I reserve Valentine's Day for my non-hobby significant other. Judging from my phone's nonstop buzzing, I suspect I am not the only one to do this!
Dead... prebooking for rest of the week is what I've had the past 2 days. So, going to finish embellishing my masquerade mask for the party I'm attending this evening. It's going to be a BLAST! Music, dancing, bodypaint, hookas, glitter, crafts & fun all night long! Good thing nobody scheduled anything tmrw. LOL

Hope your evenings go painlessly... and maybe even with a surprise or two! The wives aren't always boring. I certainly wasn't back in the day.

XOXOX
Mine is dead as well... but most of my clients are married so doesnt surprise me.

I received:
three bouquets, two boxes of chocolates, a box of gourmet chocolate covered strawberries, a corset, a nice cash gift, 5 Valentine cards, three sexy lingerie type outfits from Fredericks, and about 10 text valentines. But, no session requests today. So, was I busy or was I dead? It's all perception in the end I guess.
Some clients texted me happy v-day...no gifts or anything beyond a text or email though. Ha, on the other side of that I didn't have to buy anyone anything either so it all balances out.

I received:
three bouquets, two boxes of chocolates, a box of gourmet chocolate covered strawberries, a corset, a nice cash gift, 5 Valentine cards, three sexy lingerie type outfits from Fredericks, and about 10 text valentines. But, no session requests today. So, was I busy or was I dead? It's all perception in the end I guess. Originally Posted by HunterGrace

geez, all i got was a rock
geez, all i got was a rock Originally Posted by missi hart
That can happen when trick-or-treating on Valentines Day.

That can happen when trick-or-treating on Valentines Day. Originally Posted by saustin
LMAO!

Hookers expecting Gifts from Johns on Valentines Day?

There are only so many pussy whipped guys to go around and even those are struggling in the community to pay your rates, bring you flowers and candy went wanting to get laid and tip you!

Something has to give right?
I had a great Valentines Day and got a few very special gifts myself. Busy no, but I did have a sexy stud I enjoy seeing Then it was off to the real which was great as well
Busy!!!!!!!! I had 13 appt requests and spent the day at Jefferies then a hot 3 way with my fave couple on there yacht w a chocolate fountain Sweet Day!
Busy!!!!!!!! I had 13 appt requests and spent the day at Jefferies then a hot 3 way with my fave couple on there yacht w a chocolate fountain Sweet Day! Originally Posted by Absolutely
Are you talking about the restaurant Jeffry's? That's like my favorite place!!!! Their 5-course meal with the wine pairings... Sigh...couldn't afford that this year.

Spent the afternoon before V-Day with hobby girlfriend A, take out from the Daily Grill and a bottle of Charles Smith Velvet Devil merlot. Played and snuggled all afternoon.

Spent afternoon of V-Day with hobby girlfriend B... a marathon endurance test. Flowers, chocolate covered strawberries and cheesecake for the sweet tooth. Polished off a bottle of Pinot Noir of unrecalled vintage. Walked out barely alive with wobbly legs.

Afternoon of day after V-Day, things fell through with hobby girlfriend C, but rescued by hobby girlfriend A who was of the opinion that I needed some cheering up. I didn't argue when she decided to attempt to outdo hobby girlfriend B... it was a virtual tie. Oh yeah, we had take out Sushi lunch and a bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio.