About squirting,

I see a lot of providers advertise here that they are "squirters", but what does this really mean? Does it take a special kind of woman to be able to squirt, or is it that every woman has this ability but some are just not being handled properly to achieve this result?

The reason I ask this is because some years ago I had a boyfriend who made me squirt all the time by using his fingers. Then I had another boyfriend who made me have squirting O's in RCG, but he was quite a tripod. But, if someone comes over and just expects me to squirt, I can't guarantee that. I mean, it just doesn't happen on its own.

My question is, for providers, is there something in particular that you do to make yourself squirt? Do you coach the guy on the proper technique? or does it just happen by itself all the time?

For hobbyists, do you know how to make a lady pour the juices out for you? Check out this very informative video :

http://mindblowinglover.com/learning-how-to-squirt

~Johanna
Depends on the lady and the guy.. for me if a lady is a squirter then I know she is enjoying the fun.. hard to deny the moister as being anything but real.
Some ladies can squirt on command, others have to be stimulated in just the right way. I always ask them if there is something that does it. Some say getting pounded good in cg or doggie, some daty with digits, and some say you have to rub clit good with your penis.
  • Trey
  • 11-13-2014, 11:35 AM
Drink a bunch of water. Then pee on him. I think that's the secret.
Drink a bunch of water. Then pee on him. I think that's the secret. Originally Posted by Trey
LMAO!!!
Drink a bunch of beer. Then pee on him. I think that's the secret. Originally Posted by Trey
FTFY

J/K...I can prove the difference in a session. Tucson knows I can squirt and do golden showers in the same session...there's a definite difference in the color and odor of squirt and urine (squirt is pretty much odorless and clear...and we all know what urine is like...)
Marie, I was hoping you would step in and give your two cents on this one (:

Don't get me wrong, if it is a secret by all means keep it.... but for you, what does it take to make the squirt squirt?
There are many ads that tout squirting but not all are created equal. It's certainly not an "on demand" sort of thing and it's not something that works every time like Old Faithful.

It's fun and I love to be drenched, but I don't expect it. Best experience years ago was bringing a mature lady along for her first experience with it. It was a "WOW" moment for her, and something neither of us will soon forget.

What does it take to make it happen? I've "heard" nearly every lady is capable....there needs to be the desire to make it happen, then some persistence and consistent practice and technique. For some, it's easy. For other, just be patient, learn all you can about technique, and keep at it.
I just wanna watch ........
Both are delish.
It's something I can do prolifically if well hydrated with the right stimulation. If someone really wants it, I help them find the right technique or position for the best result. If they want a show, I can use a toy on myself and do it like a fountain on command. Likewise, I can prevent it from happening if I don't want it to. It's part physical and mental. The more PSE a session, the easier it is to be stimulated enough to do it over the top and really make a show of it.
I had a sweet girl squirt on my hand today .... warm and slippery. It was the consistency of warm cinnamon roll icing .... and tasted even better.

Edit: there is a sticky on squirting. Might be in NOLA forum.
Im waiting on that person to help me squirt Ijs hasnt happened yet.... *sigh*
Im waiting on that person to help me squirt Ijs hasnt happened yet.... *sigh* Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lighten up on the screening. He's out there.
It's something I can do prolifically if well hydrated with the right stimulation. If someone really wants it, I help them find the right technique or position for the best result. If they want a show, I can use a toy on myself and do it like a fountain on command. Likewise, I can prevent it from happening if I don't want it to. It's part physical and mental. The more PSE a session, the easier it is to be stimulated enough to do it over the top and really make a show of it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YUP . I`m glad my face wasn't in between your legs when let er rip. I do like my face between those hot legs