What other trouble can I get in? :)

Hi all,

I don't chat much on here, but have been a member for years. Been there done that with AMPs, Agencies, Indies. Love it, not complaining. I was just wondering lately, are there other ways to get in trouble in Houston with this hobby? Underground clubs? Whatever? Just looking for input. Not interested in street stuff.

PM if more comfortable and thanks for any ideas.
wait a min...hold up.

I hope you're not saying you're tired of pussy? Take a break man, get some fresh air, clear your head then get back in the game.

or you can meet chics at this nudist resort in "Houston":

http://www.emeraldlakeresorthouston.com/

or you can become a member of the Houston spanking club

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...nkingClub/info

the Lone Star Spanking party is fast approaching. ;-)

http://lonestarspankingparty.com/
Yep. He parks the cars at those places. He definitely sees all the hotties (walkin away from him)

Good luck, OP, on your search.
Lol this rivalry cracks me the fuck up
priceless

reponse time makes you wonder
Hi all,

I don't chat much on here, but have been a member for years. Been there done that with AMPs, Agencies, Indies. Love it, not complaining. I was just wondering lately, are there other ways to get in trouble in Houston with this hobby? Underground clubs? Whatever? Just looking for input. Not interested in street stuff.

PM if more comfortable and thanks for any ideas. Originally Posted by dude34
Hey Babe
Check out the Another Realm forum.

All rated PG questions are welcome via my pm.
Lol this rivalry cracks me the fuck up Originally Posted by mazdaspeed3
There is no rivalry. All you have here is a mandle that sent me PM's wanting to be cool with me, I spurned the mandleship offer and the mandle has been going bat shit crazy ever since. Following me around, starting threads in my honor, and basically allowing me to live rent free in her head.

I find it rather cute. ;-) she's a true fan.
I met both of them when they came to Melbourne on a 'couples' vacation. Asked them if they wanted me to take a pic for them.

Attachment 622713
Keep thinkin that, papi? You dont know WHAT to think right about now. That is what i call OWNED, playa....

Besos
That must be the Koala sanctuary in Brisbane....
just tell me when u wanna take me up on that bet, chula..

Besos
That must be the Koala sanctuary in Brisbane.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Koala?...heh... little early for Henny, ain't it mate? Ya know, they way you too were humping not surprised your memory is a little fuzzy.

Cheers

Hey, which one of ya' is the catcher?.... you know, the one with the band aid on the knee.
Keep thinkin that, papi? You dont know WHAT to think right about now. That is what i call OWNED, playa....

Besos
Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Im getting PM's now amd the info is coming in. What's clear is TW doesnt like Carmelita and it's obvious starting threads about her in ISO, and mocking her writing style.

Like I said so transparent...and what I truly believe you will never know.

Besos. ;-)

"Carmelita" .. yep.. that's it Genius.lol. how could I not like her?

Lol...the funny part is that I have played you and you can't handle it. ...AND I did it with one handle, one login, drivibg usually and without PA.... BOOOM, playa!

. and you have how many? GS is keepin track I'm sure...