No Review review

• Z71
  • 11-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Lady's,
I know that this does not apply to everyone, because I have in fact seen provider posts include a no review policy on occasion. However if you are going to provide and not bother to mention during any communication before the actual appointment; that you intend to ask that a review not be done for whatever reason...I feel it is only fare that you mention this before the appointment. Either in your post or during communication leading up to the appointment. I also know that I still could do a review if I wish to do so. However out of respect on some level I will honor the request.
My two cents...
THANKS
If she posts an ad she cannot have a no review policy. IMO more then a few of the girls who asks one to not post a review are most likely hiding something..
If she posts an ad she cannot have a no review policy. IMO girls who asks one to not post a review are most likely hiding something.. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Technically, there is not a "no-review" policy here, or so that is my understanding. All providers plying the trade here can be reviewed. Often a lady will say that she doesn't allow reviews in her profile, and the onus is on you to read it, and if you make an appointment, to honor it as a gentleman which you seem to be. But I agree that if it's not in her profile, and she doesn't mention it to you in communication prior to an appointment, bringing it up during the appointment is ridiculous.

There a lot of reasons a provider may not wish to have reviews written. All the providers I know who don't care for them are excellent providers with great reputations.

I don't care for reviews and I can assure you I'm not "hiding" something.
Technically, there is not a "no-review" policy here, or so that is my understanding. All providers plying the trade here can be reviewed. Often a lady will say that she doesn't allow reviews in her profile, and the onus is on you to read it, and if you make an appointment, to honor it as a gentleman which you seem to be. But I agree that if it's not in her profile, and she doesn't mention it to you in communication prior to an appointment, bringing it up during the appointment is ridiculous.

There a lot of reasons a provider may not wish to have reviews written. All the providers I know who don't care for them are excellent providers with great reputations.

I don't care for reviews and I can assure you I'm not "hiding" something. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You are one of the few upstanding ladies who if had a no review policy would not be hiding anything....

I based what I believe about the policy from the forum guidelines if this has changed I wasn't aware but you learn new things everyday..

....#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.
Would you not see a provider if you knew she has a no review policy?
Would you not see a provider if you knew she has a no review policy? Originally Posted by bottoms up
I would not. Writing reviews is my favorite part.

But the "something hiding" part suggests off-the-menu bonuses and your-mileage-may-vary relationships, not something like bad service or misleading photos. I think providers don't want people to come see them for bare back services (for example)if it happened THAT time with you but the next guy shouldn't expect it just because he read it in your write up.

or maybe she just had a bad experience involving a past review. Maybe someone said untrue or hurtful things.
I would not. Writing reviews is my favorite part. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

That's pretty gay for ones self!
I think fucking pretty women is the best part, have fun writing your reviews... lol
I think lots of guys enjoy writing the reviews to savor and re live the experience
  • sydmo
  • 11-10-2016, 04:44 PM
I have seen many Beautiful, sweet and perfectly talented Providers in my many years with eccie, I have not and will not do reviews unless the said Beautiful and Talented provider specifically ask me to, then I will. I'm not involved in this hobby to provide info for others, I'm a selfish old fuck, it's all about me. If a Lady does not want you to do a review, why would you want to?
I think lots of guys enjoy writing the reviews to savor and re live the experience Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Dear Penthouse Forum...
I think lots of guys enjoy writing the reviews to savor and re live the experience Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
+1

Let's not forget a review is worth something to the hobbyist: 6 weeks of Premium Access.

If a girl asks, I will omit mentioning YMMV items, but I will not visit a provider with a blanket prohibition on reviews or cover up for bad providing.
I can understand why some request this for security reasons. Very descriptive tattoos and features are often described. It's an honorary discretion and choice between the two parties if the visit is a positive one. The men who do maintain their premium status by review credit have a motivation to write one plus all of us appreciate contributions in making decisions on how they spend a discretionary entertainment dollar.

I have honored and always ask if she would like a review. If we had a good time and enjoyed each other company, no problem. If I felt the encounter was not a good experience, I will review and call it as I seen it.

I have honored and always ask if she would like a review. If we had a good time and enjoyed each other company, no problem. If I felt the encounter was not a good experience, I will review and call it as I seen it. Originally Posted by Jack$lit
That's how I handle it as well.
I have a no review policy
  • ztonk
  • 11-10-2016, 08:24 PM
However out of respect on some level I will honor Originally Posted by Z71
You could tell us who it is... unless you intend on seeing her again, of course.

z