A Word About The Blue Staff & Their Promoters

I had another session with Mia today. Not going to go into the details, except she gets better and better with every visit. Seems like I get another layer which had yet to been unlocked (haven't done the trips to the Isles, but maybe I'll get there one day. Not really a Greek fan, but I like a little variety every now and then.

Even if you don't care for chocolate (I love AA women, my hometown is chock full of them; they're generally better looking than the white women lol), even if your penis isn't an EOE like mine even if you don't care for the full figured, curvy variety, I still recommend you give her a spin.

I also think Bobby should give Mia a spin and write about it too. After all, Mia has learned all the tricks of the trade from the Koreans...to the point where she could give her own course in penisology.

Anyway, MMS Imo was really accomodating to me afterwards and introduced me to Gold, Silver (I'm sure there will be a Bronze working there at some point), Foxy and Vicky.

All four are certainly attractive enough. Silver, Gold and Vicky both got my attention, and I imagine I'll be visiting them on future trips to DFW. Silver is a pretty Milf in a classic way and Foxy at something like 4'9" is just super cute and bubbly. The only issue with Foxy is that she's just too small for me, but I know a lot of guys like the ultrapetite/ultraspinner (and there is no doubt, Foxy is the classic definition of spinner). But you never know...maybe I'll end up sessioning with her anyway.

One final thing, which I appreciate...the a/c was on full blast today. It wasn't that hot outside today but my last session there (Penny) almost gave me heatstroke from the room being warm (when it was 103 outside that day) to the table shower being scalding almost to the point of the erection killing (this is on me...I should have said something to Penny about it beforehand-I wasn't quite right until a good three hours after the session-or about the time my plane landed in Austin lol).

OK..why am I writing this? Because I'd like to think that I'm neutral, honest, a tourist and try to be objective in all things, whether it be in real life or the hobby. I personally get tired of reading chaff, whether it be an over the top review, a flame war (c'mon, guys!) or overt pimping. Just tell me who's working, what the menu is, how well it's delivered, what they look like and we're good.
I saw Vicky last weekend...She is amazing
EOE? What is that?