Name: Lulu
Phone: 2148999264
Email Address: -
URL / Website: xiaoyaojing888.com
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson.
Activities: 69 kiss dfk massage
Hair Length and Color: She has shoulder-length hair, which is black and beautiful.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She has long beautiful hair, big breasts, super big, i love big breasts and a very cute Chinese girl.
Recommendation: Yes
And here we go again with the Chinese Hoetel ads.
Date: 10/21
I wanted to keep my sanity, but my hands didn't listen to my command and I squeezed her boobs as hard as I could...

After I paid her, I pushed her down on the bed and started licking her big tits frantically. Originally Posted by Compurter

This reads like a grade school kid's parody attempt of their mom's romance novel
OMG you really squeezed her boobs as hard as you could? Did she call the cops or her booker/ handler/bf to come kick your ass or are you that weak?
I don't think the word frantic means what you think it does in this context. You were freaking out licking her tits? were you seeing something disturbing so you had to lick her tits to help improve the situation, were you desperate because something bad would happen if you didn't? Could you tell us more
Kinda sounds like an attempt to do a review using some kind of Google translator. It's like all over the place. I'm no English professor but reading this kinda gave me a headache.��