Strip club fun

Any verified members or providers care to join me & a few ladies for
Steak & fries with a side of thighs lol.
Pm me or txt me.. 😘

Xo
LexXxi

Wish I would have seen this yesterday!
I’ve been dying to go to a strip club with some fun, like-minded people.
Wish I would have seen this yesterday!
I’ve been dying to go to a strip club with some fun, like-minded people. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD

Same.
Oh hunny I went to All$t@rs on Thurs & it was ok but the bottles were overpriced & not too many hot chicks. Last night I was at the home of *steak & fries*, Vip bottle service reasonable price but my waitress was ahh mediocre. She brought the bottle out no cups, no ice scooper thingy, no straws & hardly saw her. Few hrs later she apologized for lacking & said thank you for being straight forward. Since i lacked I'll buy yall shots.. Pfft ok lol 👌 Bring out the fireball!

But I swear I saw the craziest sh*t, this guy gave a girl a $20 to tip her but then he asked for change while she was dancing on side stage. I was mortified for her bc she had a line of people. Idk if I'm the only one who thought it was rude, he could have gotten change before walking over to tip her a $1 dollar & her counting bk the $19 to him. I commend her for not losing her s***..lol aye dios mio

Lol awe y'all missed out but whenever yall want to go keep me in mind. Now I remember the good ole days where a few of us used to gather for happy hour or lunch & a show
Ohhh, Idk if any of y'all remember the Superbowl watch party we had many moons ago.. Ohhh the good ole days.

Ohh what a night

Question am I allowed to post a review?

Well I wish you all a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Xoxo
Sweet lexXxi dd's
Asked for change?!?!
YUCK!!!
Yes ma'am but I caught it all on video too.. Omg she counted it out & handed to him & then he threw her a dolla dolla bills $1
Very unrespectful guy, She should gave him back the 20 dollar bill
I was in total shock. Uhh ohh face lol, What a dang shame... Yeah I totally agree with you!
Good tip, it’s been about 15 years since I’ve been to a SC, so now I know not to ask for change. 😂 That’s some funny shit...I mean some smdh funny shit.
Strip clubs in SA are not the same. I’d rather hit up Austin Dallas or H town .
Meh, I like to stimulate the local economy.
That is a pretty brazen act. Maybe he did it on a dare unless he is just cheap af.
At least he didn’t give $1 and ask for change.
Unfortunately that doesn't surprise me at all. I've gone to clubs where there are 10-12 guys there and NONE of them tip at all. They may or may not be with a group, or have a dancer with them, but NADA. I go up and they seem actually surprised and thankful for my tip. It's so weird - don't know if it's just this generation or what. Normally the older guys tip; IJS.....
Lmfao JB.. OHHH lord im laughing too hard. You know make it rain when u keep dropping bills on her. Well I guess that would be called?? Making it hail if u drop change on her.... Lmfao...
Classy!��
Damn, I read this too late. been wanting some steak and tits.