Has Anyone Else Had This Problem With Their Feline? I'm One Upset Mommy!

I'm going to try to make this as concise as possible. In the last week I have taken my sweet little boy to the vet 4 times.

The 1st visit (6/14/17): He recieved his annual checkup and vaccines. Everything was normal.

The 2nd visit (6/17/17): I noticed that he wasn't acting quite himself and he was keeping one eye closed. He also threw up. Like any reasonable person, I worked myself into a frenzy and got him to an emergency veterinary clinic in record time. By the time we got there, his eye was open and his temperature was 104. They took him to the back and had to sedate him to draw blood. Thankfully his tests came back negative for the following: Feline Leukemia, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV), and any pancreatic issues. It did show that his glucose was low, so they gave him some fluids and antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection. I was instructed to follow up with my vet Monday.

The 3rd visit (6/19/17): Gucci seemed to be feeling a bit better. His primary vet did another glucose test and was able to rule out diabetes. Everything seemed to be going fine.

The 4th visit (6/20/17): Today I noticed his left eye staying closed again and took him back to the vet. First they checked his eye for any scratches or abrasions, only to find nothing. They also checked his tear ducts to make sure he didn't have anything blocking them. Nothing. Then, they checked his glucose again, which was fine, and his temperature was high again at 103.9 degrees. Finally they decided to give him an antibiotic shot incase he was somehow able to spit out the antibiotic drops he was given. They also gave him a steroid shot and a slow releasing narcotic pain injection that should "keep him purring for the next 3 days."

Has anyone else had a similar experience with their cat?? Please keep my sweet baby in your thoughts and send him good, healing vibes until we figure out exactly what is going on.

So sorry to hear, I know nothing about cats but I do know it feels awful when your fur babies are really sick and you just want to do anything to be able to help them. Thinking good thoughts for him.
Was any of the vaccinations something new that he had not had before? Possibly something that his system is rejecting with the vaccine? Was the vaccine a different brand than before?
Animals can have allergic reactions

Sorry to hear best of luck to you & Gucci!!! Hope he feels better soon
Poor Gucci and poor mama. I know this has to be scary and frustrating. Wish I could help. My cousin is a veterinarian in Alabama. I will ask him what he thinks. Hope Gucci feels better soon.
Thanks, everyone! Gucci seems to be feeling better today. As for the vaccines, I'm not sure about the brand. On the second visit I brought up concerns about a possible allergic reaction to the shots and they ruled that out. I'm planning on seeking a second opinion, just to be sure.
Also, if anyone has any recommendations on a veterinarian that specializes in feline eye conditions, please PM me.
Poor baby. I hope for the fur baby health
Thanks, Rolly! He's feeling really playful this morning. I'll be able to tell if he's actually doing better when his narcotic shot wears off.