Thanksgiving Invite

I know this is last minute, but I wanted to extend an invite to old friends and hopefully new friends that maybe alone on the holidays to join us for Thanksgiving dinner. I will warn you that I am moving today so the new apartment will probably be a little bare unless I get some moving help today.. but I have spent a lot of lonely holidays and I would love to show my thanks by being there so no one else has to. Ladies you have given up a lot to provide a much needed service to your fellow man...but it entails alot of loneliness I know. Please call if you would like to come. Gentlemen please do the same. We will be doing this all day with food available all day. If you want bring a food or beverage. This will not be a play party but a group of like-minded friends.
Anyone with muscles want to volunteer help today Candy Rae and I would sure appreciate it...Much Love and Thankfulness Carla
I remember you doing this last year, I think it is very cool and gracious. I have a problem with too many places to go.. I have 3 on my plate, but I appreciate your outreach to those who would otherwise be alone on Thanksgiving.
Sounds good to me
cool of you....enjoy!

This is very nice of you.