Looking for Dom TS

Any Dom T Girls out there looking to play?
Still looking for a Dom T Girl
Try TS Barbara of Dallas but let her know ahead of time what you want. I wrote a review of my experience with her. Also get Premium Access so you can read about the the behind the scene's activities.
TS Barbara will face fuck you if you want her to. She is not as high priced as most others and she lives alone with room to herself. She will bottom if you really want her to , but she loves to fuck and for you to suck. She speaks okay English and her body is good, but she is older so keep that in mind, but still very nice body and okay face and long hair. Cool personality and very to the point when needs to be.
Thanks for the suggestion. Anyone else you would suggest?
I don't know if she is still around but Sydney, long dong diva was supposed to be a Dom. Never been with her so can't speak from first hand experience but she does have good reviews.

Anahi can play a Dom, although she has always been submissive with me. She would probably be more if a switch.
Any Dom TS available now?
TS CANDY on EROS. Do yourself a favor and go get dominated. She is AA and is thick in all the right places and will make you believe.
I wrote my review on TS Cindy, she is known to be dominant and is attractive. You might like her more than I did
TS MIA she can turn you in side out,
TS MIA she can turn you in side out, Originally Posted by travel56
Is this the lady you're talking about?

http://miabroussard18.tumblr.com/

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...bsite/37049360
Don't think so.
LONG DONG DIVA longdongdiva@yahoo.com Might have new number but this might work 214.930.1212 Email her with pics or she will not respond.TS Sydney will do what you are wanting and literally has a monster 9 inch fat tool and will make you suck and get fucked if that's what you want. She isn't leather outfits and whips and chains, but she can command you like your a little bitch if you want her to. She is a bigger girl with large breasts that are kind of saggy, and her body is definitely proportionate in a good way, but she isn't in great shape but not fat at all, just a big person in general. Her place is very discreet, nice apartments, during the day or night, clean room, doesn't rush you, but if you don't show you are blackballed until you change your number. If you want to know anything else just message me. And she does BBBJ you on her and will pound hard.
Any TS Girls looking to play today? If so PM me