DFW vs Newark SW Hunting

Had a few days in Newark area and thought I'd check out the local scene. Gotta say we have it WAY better in DFW! Found a couple of areas listed as hunting grounds and took off. First night spent 1.5 hours making a couple of loops and never saw anything. Of course it was low 30's and it hard to tell with them big f'n coats what is underneath.

Second night went back to the first area that look most promising on the first outing (lots of folks standing around with not much to do). Saw a BSW that was making an effort to stay near a specific corner without looking like she was just standing there. Nice enough time that I might write a review, not that there is anything in that area on this site.

Sure glad I live here and not there. SW scene is just an added bonus. Does seem like a lot of the locals are talking about some LEO issues. Guess we need to get the streets cleaned up for Santa's sleigh. Course once the toys are delivered you just know there is room in the back of that thing for a real party!
Newark? As in Wise County?
Newark as in New Joisey
LOL... ok, that makes WAY more sense...
There's some pretty good talent on 718.
the last 8 years have had a huge heroin surge in Newark. If you're white I'm more surprised you weren't pulled over for the F of it and asked what you're doing driving around Newark. You can laugh or call bullshit but that's the truth. I've been stopped twice.
Don't doubt it Still in about 2.5 hours of cruising probably only LEO 3 times. Guess I was in a neighborhood they don't go (that's pretty scary for this white old man)