CBJ is really that big of a deal?

If every provider only offered CBJ, I wouldn't see any more providers.
  • Trey
  • 03-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Yes you would.
My two cents: I don't offer CIM, SNOWBALLS, BUTT LICKING, BUTT FUCKING, NONE OF THAT at all. And yes give a mean BJ. Without any of that. And my clients know that and have no problem with it. Its my choice with whatever I want to do. I say ladies don't do something your not comfortable with just for a buck. I'm not compromising at all. There is always someone willing to do what the next girl wont.
If every provider only offered CBJ, I wouldn't see any more providers. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Yes you would. Originally Posted by trey

My two cents: I don't offer CIM, SNOWBALLS, BUTT LICKING, BUTT FUCKING, NONE OF THAT at all. And yes give a mean BJ. Without any of that. And my clients know that and have no problem with it. Its my choice with whatever I want to do. I say ladies don't do something your not comfortable with just for a buck. I'm not compromising at all. There is always someone willing to do what the next girl wont. Originally Posted by Kammye
According to your reviews, you've taken more CIM than Rod Stewart. And unless the reviewers are lying, there has been some BUTT LICKING. But hey, don't let that stop you from getting on your high horse and declaring that you do NONE OF THAT.
*oh snap*
`
I knew someone would hit my page up....but no need for lying. I don't lick anyones ass dear. When i first began on here i did offer CIM because i thought that is how u get ahead on this board. But as learned you can do just fine without compromising what u will and wont do. Which was LAST YEAR MARCH THRU APRIL i believe i did offer that. I HAVENT OFFERED THAT SINCE. ITS NOT ON MY MENU AT ALL. LOL WHAT U THINK U CALLED ME OUT? NAH IM HONEST ABOUT MINE HUN. As far as anything recent referring to CIM why don't you personally pm the person who wrote the review since you took time out your busy day to fact check lol....and I'm still on my high horse now what?! lol I swear you mfs kill me with this shit. Like I have to lie to anyone on here, how the hell you gonna tell me wtf IM doing? Gtfohwtbs. Idc what the review says I don't have control over what someone writes about me u think men don't embellish a bit when they are writing reviews sometimes. Don't ever question wtf I'm doing with my clients....

According to your reviews, you've taken more CIM than Rod Stewart. And unless the reviewers are lying, there has been some BUTT LICKING. But hey, don't let that stop you from getting on your high horse and declaring that you do NONE OF THAT. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I knew someone would hit my page up....but no need for lying. I don't lick anyones ass dear. As far as CIM why don't you personally pm the person who wrote the review since you took time out your busy day to fact check lol....and I'm still on my high horse now what?! lol I swear you mfs kill me with this shit. Like I have to lie to anyone on here, how the hell you gonna tell me wtf IM doing? Gtfohwtbs. Idc what the review says I don't have control over what someone writes about me u think men don't embellish a bit when they are writing reviews sometimes. Don't ever question wtf I'm doing with my clients.... Originally Posted by Kammye
Before you throw 8-10 of your clients under the bus and accuse them of lying, why don't you review some of YOUR past posts where you YOURSELF proudly claim you offer CIM. Your exact words in one of them was:

"Spit or Swallow doesnt matter to me either way whatever my clients want they GET."

Another dandy from Kammye:

"Well my specialty is giving great head. I never had a problem with CIM it works great for me. Everyone is pleased. I actually like that it is warm, and thick. Thinking about that makes my pussy wet. (blushes) For those who havent tried it i suggest u do!!!"

Here are links to just a few of the threads where you talk about loving CIM.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=#post2345909

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=#post2754932

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=#post2747373

So, are you still claiming that your clients were lying?
  • iquit
  • 03-12-2013, 07:58 PM
We resurrected this age old argument to bring some drama? Must be we really r deperate for some drama. This was never an argiment of who offers what, but a discussion of the big deal that cbj vs bbbj is.

In my opinion, despite this thread being so old i will give one, it is not a deal breaker, we have a few in here whose vendeta is to turn every cbj provider into a bbbj provider by beratting the experience of anyone who spent time with her, and the weak providers let themselves be taken in by it. I prefer one says what is on their menu and let people decide. If your menu changes, that is ok, but i would hate for you to feel pressured to break your own boundaries just to get someone to see you.

Pardon my grammar but i think i have made my point.
I knew someone would hit my page up....but no need for lying. I don't lick anyones ass dear. When i first began on here i did offer CIM because i thought that is how u get ahead on this board. But as learned you can do just fine without compromising what u will and wont do. Which was LAST YEAR MARCH THRU APRIL i believe i did offer that. I HAVENT OFFERED THAT SINCE. ITS NOT ON MY MENU AT ALL. LOL WHAT U THINK U CALLED ME OUT? NAH IM HONEST ABOUT MINE HUN. As far as anything recent referring to CIM why don't you personally pm the person who wrote the review since you took time out your busy day to fact check lol....and I'm still on my high horse now what?! lol I swear you mfs kill me with this shit. Like I have to lie to anyone on here, how the hell you gonna tell me wtf IM doing? Gtfohwtbs. Idc what the review says I don't have control over what someone writes about me u think men don't embellish a bit when they are writing reviews sometimes. Don't ever question wtf I'm doing with my clients.... Originally Posted by Kammye
I see you went back and edited your post. My post above doesn't make much sense now. But for the VERY few who give a shit, her original post is quoted in my post above and did not include the 3-4 sentences where she talks about offering CIM in the past. Instead, it sounded like she was saying all those 8-10 clients where lying, which I thought was a pretty shitty thing to do.

Now that it's cleared up, I'm done. She offered CIM before but doesn't now. I guess she can get back on her high horse.
I will not sit up here and say cbj feels just as good as bbbj That said I am flexible. Ladies do what makes you feel comfortable
Well said TD! How are u btw? Hope all is well dear.

I will not sit up here and say cbj feels just as good as bbbj That said I am flexible. Ladies do what makes you feel comfortable Originally Posted by Thatdude
Yes you would. Originally Posted by trey
Nope.

DATY, BBBJ, DFK. I don't see any point if those aren't included. Those are what makes this fun for me. I don't think I realized that could even be a part of the hobby until late in life.

It's just not interesting to me otherwise. I'm not going to berate anyone who thinks otherwise, on either side of the equation. I'm not here to proselytize. Believe me, if the provider industry specifically, or the SOBs in general counted on me for its existence, it would be in a world of hurt, so I don't think my opinion should matter at all. But it's still my genuine opinion.
CBJ sucks
So will a provider explain the whole "I don't BBBJ for my safety, but yes you can DATY..."