Bi Weekly Posting

I am not sure if this topic has been brought up before, I'm sure it has but...

1. When will providers be able to post daily?

2. And could we have the showcase gallery at the top be made specific to local forum once a user selects their forum local?

3. Instead of showcase gallery being chosen at random, could the available slots be taken by the most recently updated showcases, encouraging girls to post updated pics in order to stay at the top of showcase gallery?

4. When will providers be able to respond directly to reviews? Making it an open forum, that way positive, appreciative replies can be posted as well as being able to address discrepancies directly with moderators obviously able to intercede if necessary?

5. When will we have the option to make status updates sort of like facebook?

6. When will we also be able to see how many times our profiles or showcases have been viewed, how many times a photo has been viewed?
i think your thread was very essential because me being a new provider
is inquiring about how to post a weekly ad and the weekend lineup forums
how do i post (thank you)
I am not sure if this topic has been brought up before, I'm sure it has but...

1. When will providers be able to post daily?

2. And could we have the showcase gallery at the top be made specific to local forum once a user selects their forum local?

3. Instead of showcase gallery being chosen at random, could the available slots be taken by the most recently updated showcases, encouraging girls to post updated pics in order to stay at the top of showcase gallery?

4. When will providers be able to respond directly to reviews? Making it an open forum, that way positive, appreciative replies can be posted as well as being able to address discrepancies directly with moderators obviously able to intercede if necessary?

5. When will we have the option to make status updates sort of like facebook?

6. When will we also be able to see how many times our profiles or showcases have been viewed, how many times a photo has been viewed?
Originally Posted by SexiKenni
Surprised an admin hasn't answered but I am sure most of this has been considered at one time.

1. Probably never, this isn't Backpage...

2. I have thought of this also, If a showcase was tied to a region then a guy logged in could set it to only show local gals in the Gallery. Note that this isn't an option in the software by default so it would take a developer to do some programming. This can run into the thousands of $$$ if the site owner can't do it themselves.

3. Again, mucho development costs...

4. Never most likely... And what would you be responding to? 90% of the review is hidden from view...Or should be unless you have "alternate access"...

5. Again, mucho development costs...

6. Not sure if some sort of Analytics is configurable for users to see. Analytics usually are admin features only to monitor page views and activity. If it isn't built in then development costs...
#1 There are other sites besides backapge that allow posting more than once a day. A site that is quite popular in Florida whose format I was actually referencing to when I asked these questions.
#4 That was actually what I meant. Make it to where there is no "alternative" access needed. Make it an open forum where we can see full review and are allowed to respond. Not all of the responses would be negative, as I personally would at least like to be able to see what all is being said, not necessarily to rebuttal, but to find out what I am doing right and what can be improved if needed. It's not like I have a suggestion box set up at the front door lol. I don't really see the point of having 90% of the review hidden from us providers if it is all true what to keep BCD?

Surprised an admin hasn't answered but I am sure most of this has been considered at one time.

1. Probably never, this isn't Backpage...

2. I have thought of this also, If a showcase was tied to a region then a guy logged in could set it to only show local gals in the Gallery. Note that this isn't an option in the software by default so it would take a developer to do some programming. This can run into the thousands of $$$ if the site owner can't do it themselves.

3. Again, mucho development costs...

4. Never most likely... And what would you be responding to? 90% of the review is hidden from view...Or should be unless you have "alternate access"...

5. Again, mucho development costs...

6. Not sure if some sort of Analytics is configurable for users to see. Analytics usually are admin features only to monitor page views and activity. If it isn't built in then development costs... Originally Posted by royamcr
  • iggy
  • 01-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Hmm you want the same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

That should also be a question you are pondering.

Iggy
Actually on the florida board we, as providers were required to give paying members a discounted rate from our rates for non members or on other boards. And also on this board, u can get premium access for posting reviews not just by paying for memberships

Hmm you want the same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

Iggy
Originally Posted by iggy
And as far as a free ride goes as a provider this is one of the few sites that are free to post on and I gladly add marketing costs to my budget as any business owner does, and would have no problem adding eccie to the list if anything changed.

Hmm you want the
same privileges hobbyist have. Are you also wiling to pay the same membership fees the Hobbyist pay. Or are you wanting to continue the free ride you get as a provider ??

Iggy
Originally Posted by iggy
I've been wondering, too. Those are great member suggestions and forum requests, thank you.