Wow

Guys I am sorry to say the following there are some truly great people out there but I am pissed off at humanity in general scamming hookers and all about me society especially people who don't pay there bills or after the work is done don't want to pay for the extras they wanted
Guess what guys I am not the United way
I have to pay for my food at the store or I don't get
I just needed to vent

I am not directing this at anyone on this board
I feel you.

I invited a (non-hobby) girlfriend over for drinks and hot tub last night.
I was really stressed out about my dad and medical complications after his recent surgery & needed some support.

I invited her to stay over in my guest room, so she wouldn’t have to risk drinking and driving.

When I woke up, she was gone & I was missing a brand new bottle of very nice tequila. It’s not the tequila that really matters, I can buy more. It’s the violation of trust and the loss of a friendship. Or what I thought was a friendship, anyway.

I even gifted her a very lovely Coach purse that I no longer use, because I know she’s been struggling financially & has been complaining about her old purse for a while now. Funny thing is I would have given her the tequila too, if she would have just asked me.

People are so disappointing sometimes. Experiencing things like that makes you just want to stay to yourself.

Thanks for your post. I needed to vent, too.
Ginger at least you can say to did the right thing the alcohol can be replaced
I work 65 to 70 hours a week and drive another 10 plus hours going to work and back so I can afford to see ladies like Zenovia
Plus in the past two years I haven't spent 100$ going out to eat I am very satisfied to fix my own meals
You can ask Dallas Rain about how kind I am
I choose to do this
and I have absolutely no problem paying what few bills I have
Ginger at least you can say to did the right thing the alcohol can be replaced
I work 65 to 70 hours a week and drive another 10 plus hours going to work and back so I can afford to see ladies like Zenovia
Plus in the past two years I haven't spent 100$ going out to eat I am very satisfied to fix my own meals
You can ask Dallas Rain about how kind I am
I choose to do this
and I have absolutely no problem paying what few bills I have Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Catman people can be very disappointing at times and when it happens it leaves us feeling sad and upset . But like you said there are a lot of good individuals out there and they help override the ones that made us feel this way . My circle of friends is very small , but the ones I do have are solid . I have learned some valuable lessons about who I chose to allow in my personal life the hard way that cost me a lot of stress and tears .

You working so many long hours says a lot about your character , its shows responsibly , stability , and a good man . I am the exact same way on eating out . I meal prep everything on Sundays to prepare for the busy week ahead so that I don't eat out much .
Zenovia and Dallas Rain are quite the special ladies you have made good choices in your providers
Thank you Lauren for your kind words I try to be a good and responsible person
Yes Dallas and Zenovia are very special to me plus I have two other ones that are special also. One you know and one that is just seeing regulars and only a select few
I hope to add one or two of your PDH girls to the list
Again thank you for your kindness ❤️❤️
All of us are disappointing at times and have flaws. All we can do is carry on and strive to be better every day.
All of us are disappointing at times and have flaws. All we can do is carry on and strive to be better every day. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yes we all have flaws… I agree with that.

But I just can’t get past a thief. There is no excuse for that. Lesson learned!
It is very hard to trust anyone after you have been violated.
Yes we all have flaws… I agree with that.

But I just can’t get past a thief. There is no excuse for that. Lesson learned! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Here's what's even more sad is
that these people don't take in consideration. the good things they would have gotten if they where honest and fair

I know I would have seen some ladies more if they was more understanding
amen!!
i have been burned many times buy several of my doubles gals.. one i even was close to her and her family..in fact our families enjoyed many holidays and mardi gras parades together!
i am so careful now who i choose as doubles gals...trust is sacred!

but i would do ginger!!

and yes my dear friend mr catman is one helluva awesome guy..he has gifted me with many items that i was in need of and he no longer needed/and asked for no favors in return...my family even met him and liked him!

kindness and trust goes a long way in life!!

one of my favorite rock bands has a song and some of the lyrics are "its not what ya hot,but what ya give"!!!
No doubt people can be disappointing, I give Baconman ideas all the time and he rarely takes my suggestions ,what's up with that? He got his own thread and thinks he is the Arkansas mentor now I hear
Catman people can be very disappointing at times and when it happens it leaves us feeling sad and upset . But like you said there are a lot of good individuals out there and they help override the ones that made us feel this way . My circle of friends is very small , but the ones I do have are solid . I have learned some valuable lessons about who I chose to allow in my personal life the hard way that cost me a lot of stress and tears .

You working so many long hours says a lot about your character , its shows responsibly , stability , and a good man . I am the exact same way on eating out . I meal prep everything on Sundays to prepare for the busy week ahead so that I don't eat out much .
Zenovia and Dallas Rain are quite the special ladies you have made good choices in your providers Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Zen and Dallas are special ladies, class acts, so are you Lauren!
amen!!
i have been burned many times buy several of my doubles gals.. one i even was close to her and her family..in fact our families enjoyed many holidays and mardi gras parades together!
i am so careful now who i choose as doubles gals...trust is sacred!

but i would do ginger!!

and yes my dear friend mr catman is one helluva awesome guy..he has gifted me with many items that i was in need of and he no longer needed/and asked for no favors in return...my family even met him and liked him!

kindness and trust goes a long way in life!!

one of my favorite rock bands has a song and some of the lyrics are "its not what ya hot,but what ya give"!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas I feel honored to be able to help you and your family
I have plenty of stuff so yes I didn't and don't need any money or free sessions
Just being able to help is more then enough
I am glad your family likes me
  • BK
  • 09-27-2021, 11:00 AM
Don’t expect anything from anyone, that way you won’t be disappointed or frustrated they didn’t perform to your expectations.
Good advice BK