Already got a warning

Amazing, biomed is like superman seeing thru walls and shit, there was a child in the back seat of a photo, like 1 eye 1/2 a nose and a mouth...it was a child I give him credit but I missed the shit out of it...I'm seeing an under the radar ebony tomorrow...will review...I like posting pics but may need to quit to stay on the board...thx for the welcome backs
LOL
biomed is relentless
Don't underestimate the power of others too.
Hey Johnson please be careful I enjoy your comments and pics that you post
Yes Johnson please be careful ! We love you being back and your pics and presence on here . I am being a good girl lol so my points can fall off and I got several warnings last month . I don’t want to make the Mods job harder than it is with this Arkansas board ��
The mods don't have a hard job in Arkansas. I believe Biomed does a good job for the most part. It's moderators from other places I don't put much stock in because they cater to a special interest group. But in their neck of the woods they let stuff fly on the boards. I can give more than one example of it.
The mods don't have a hard job in Arkansas. I believe Biomed does a good job for the most part. It's moderators from other places I don't put much stock in because they cater to a special interest group. But in their neck of the woods they let stuff fly on the boards. I can give more than one example of it. Originally Posted by Baconman
I agree Bacon , Biomed does an amazing job ! He is a absolute sweetheart . I promised him he would not have any more trouble out of me . I think he is fair and very understanding . We are lucky to have him on the Arkansas board
Biomed does a great job and quite honestly he has had to put up with a lot of crap over the years. Not so much that I’ve seen on here recently, but rather a while back. But it may just seem that way since I hadn’t been very active until past week or so…
i know biomed from back in my new orleans days..met him that area... just a big ol cuddly teddy bear....he is a sweety! but being a mod must be hard work,so kuddos to him!