What I like in my time with a provider

Exploration...plain and simple...no one that I have found does what Jenn does...she's worth repeated calls and texts..she's hard for me to see at times and no one other than her bf sees her more...what do you want...she provides in a sexy, hot, let's do it kind of way...she's fun, she's sexy, she's real,she's a good time, you will have to deal with her island time lifestyle but whether you are a newbie or seasoned, she's worth the money you spend...she has a safe incall, central lr, she hasn't advertised in over a year, she's not on here and she has multiple requests every day...
Good luck and thank me....
I can't show you my pics...make your own..
Good info and welcome back! After I didn't get a response from my last attempt, I didn't try anymore. Wasn't sure if she was still providing even. If it takes you repeated texts to see her, then I will need to try some more. She is certainly a lady worth visiting! I always enjoyed her company very, very much!
She is worth the effort
Jenn is good as gold.
I wish I could meet her. But never had any luck connecting.
I like when you get to place that the provider says please don't share that in a review, I can't do that with everyone...and I'm not talking bare, I'm talking just activities that she feels comfortable with a select few or time....I remember one time I shared how myself and a provider spent a lot of time and adult beverages and I put it in the ros, others started asking about the activities I shared, she kindly asked if I could remove and not share some things, a lesson I learned a long time ago...
Good lesson learned! It's nobody's business really what you share together. I just want to know if IOP is legit and TCB is above average. 90% of the time you will have a great time. Of course Ymmv plays into it but repeat visits open up the fun stuff when the comfort level is attained.