thx arkansas boys and miss zen

wow wow yall arkansas boys rock and roll JUST RIGHt!! oh anr mr catdaddy does too!!!!

I had an awesome visit---such naughty adventures.... i got to visit with some sexy sweet boys on here..not naming handles,but they are awesome!!!

and
Mr EX is soooooo yummmy fun!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm....and got to do my fave gal pal,sexy miss Zen.... and fave south missouri boy......i cant write reviews but it was heaven & hell collided into a catdaddy 5 storm!!!!!!

see yall in winter!!!!!!
Thanks Dallas our time together with zen was and is very very special
It's going to be hard for me to put into words
I am taking a few days to accurately reflect on it to do a review
It was a honor and a privilege to do you both
Austin
Please be patient
I said I would do a review and I meant it
But rest assured that it will be honest and accurate
Austin is like kid in candy store, he wants it NOW
I can understand and relate to
that
For me miss interpreting
him I will aplogise for that
On my side I've had a couple bad days at work
Understood Catman. Some of us folks are just very eager to read the review, that’s all. Inquiring minds want to know, you know? I have full faith and confidence that you will write a thorough, accurate and honest review on your encounter with these two dynamic providers

You crazy WMJ!!
Don't blow to much smoke up his ass Austin you will confuse him & he will leave something out
Don't blow to much smoke up his ass Austin you will confuse him & he will leave something out Originally Posted by WMJ4657
I seriously doubt that. Catman could blow John Grisham away with his attention to details when it comes to writing reviews. That’s why I’m so eager to read it!
Review submitted
Now I can plan in a new adventure as Dallas said in the opening post
Catdaddy 5 storm
I have started to plan
Catdaddy 6 storm starring the one and only Chloey Bell.
,Zenovia the love Goddess
Dallas the rock star and of course me
wow wow yall arkansas boys rock and roll JUST RIGHt!! oh anr mr catdaddy does too!!!!

I had an awesome visit---such naughty adventures.... i got to visit with some sexy sweet boys on here..not naming handles,but they are awesome!!!

and
Mr EX is soooooo yummmy fun!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm....and got to do my fave gal pal,sexy miss Zen.... and fave south missouri boy......i cant write reviews but it was heaven & hell collided into a catdaddy 5 storm!!!!!!

see yall in winter!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ms.Rain, you are by far one of the most pleasurable duos I have ever experienced! Mucho gracias to CatDaddie and Dallas for a fantastic afternoon. You guys are great playmates!! I look forward to playtime again
Catmans review.

https://youtu.be/Z0YIJQ1jgEI Originally Posted by austin88998833
Lol I miss being around your sense of humor! I hope you enjoyed reading all about it!
Review submitted
Now I can plan in a new adventure as Dallas said in the opening post
Catdaddy 5 storm
I have started to plan
Catdaddy 6 storm starring the one and only Chloey Bell.
,Zenovia the love Goddess
Dallas the rock star and of course me Originally Posted by CatMan4u
That’s sounds like the perfect combo!!!Chloe the Ms. SouthernBell herself, Love Goddess me, DallasRain Ms.ROCK Star and CatDaddy! That’s a whole lot of pleasure and a sweet mixture of variety. Make it happen dahhling!!
ditto w miss sexy Zen...yummmy fun
ditto w miss sexy Zen...yummmy fun Originally Posted by DallasRain

I've met both of you sexy babes, one of you by yourself completely does me in! two of you! OMG!