1st trip to TJ this weekend

• Heavy
  • 10-27-2021, 01:57 PM
Very excited about my 1st trip to TJ this weekend. Already booked at Hotel cascadas so I can be in the middle of the action.

Any advice for a newbie?

Thinking about Mermaids massage, any thought on it? Can't find much info online.
Mermaids is a ripoff. Lots better massages in town if you want a massage. Lots better sex in the area if you want sex. Mermaids is the worst of both.

Don't get too drunk. Don't wave around a lot of money. Don't go walking too far from the Zona -- take a cab if you want to go to other parts of the city. Don't feel like you have to spend your whole time in the Zona. Tijuana is a great city with lots of really good restaurants, museums, and other things to do.

You'll only be able to bring girls from Hong Kong, Las Chavelas, and Topical Bar to your room. Still, check out the other bars just to see what they are like. If you take a girl from those bars, you'll have to pay $20 for a short time room there.

Enjoy!
Mermaids is a ripoff. Lots better massages in town if you want a massage. Lots better sex in the area if you want sex. Mermaids is the worst of both.

Don't get too drunk. Don't wave around a lot of money. Don't go walking too far from the Zona -- take a cab if you want to go to other parts of the city. Don't feel like you have to spend your whole time in the Zona. Tijuana is a great city with lots of really good restaurants, museums, and other things to do.

You'll only be able to bring girls from Hong Kong, Las Chavelas, and Topical Bar to your room. Still, check out the other bars just to see what they are like. If you take a girl from those bars, you'll have to pay $20 for a short time room there.

Enjoy! Originally Posted by KCQuestor

Hi KCQ, do you have any recommendations for legit massage place in TJ? (not for happy ending, looking for real muscle relaxation)
  • Heavy
  • 10-29-2021, 10:13 PM

Enjoy! Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Thanks for the info. I'm really into AMPs and was looking forward to it since we are now lacking in dallas but I'll just stick to the club girls.
Bring twice as much money as you planned,make sure you drink water to hydrate , dont fall in love.Mexico is a culture that thrives on prolina, bring alot of 1s and 5s,Have fun
Propina tip
Bring own condoms
Hi KCQ, do you have any recommendations for legit massage place in TJ? (not for happy ending, looking for real muscle relaxation) Originally Posted by yukirin
I'm not an expert, but I've had good massages at Vivamex on Revolucion, a block north of Caesars and across the street. They have specials on Tues & Thurs.
Very excited about my 1st trip to TJ this weekend. Already booked at Hotel cascadas so I can be in the middle of the action.

Any advice for a newbie?

Thinking about Mermaids massage, any thought on it? Can't find much info online. Originally Posted by Heavy

Bro, did you had a good time in TJ ? Just curious to know your input on girls. I may be planning a trip.
Any recommendations and girls contacts/pics would be awesome. It would be my first time going to MX too.
  • Heavy
  • 12-28-2021, 09:19 AM
Bro, did you had a good time in TJ ? Just curious to know your input on girls. I may be planning a trip.
Any recommendations and girls contacts/pics would be awesome. It would be my first time going to MX too. Originally Posted by Masoncosta2020
I had and excellent time. I did go into mermaids but didn't partake. I only played at Hong Kong as there was soooo many excellent choices. Girls were phenomenal but I didn't make any contacts, sorry.